Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Mobli is giving away I Pads every day in May

EveryDayinMay, Mobli is Giving Away 1 of 31 New iPads in Celebration of First Birthday

Celebrity Judges to Help Announce Winners of Interactive Photo & Video Contest

NEW YORK, May 02, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Popular photo & video sharing network, Mobli, has announced a month-long promotion in which one New iPad will be given away Every Day in May for completing fun and simple photo or video sharing tasks to be announced daily on Mobli. The first announcement is scheduled for 12:00pm eastern time, here.

Secret celebrity judges have been chosen to select the New iPad winners throughout the month and will be revealed with the winning announcements. Every day from May 1st through May 31st, Mobli will present a new photo or video sharing adventure each day.

"As we bring this amazing first year to an end, we want to deliver an even more amazing prize to the users who have made our ascension possible" says Mobli CEO, Moshe Hogeg. "Mobli was built to share moments and see the world. We're going to make sure thirty-one lucky users gets to do that with New iPad in hand."

Complete contest details can be found here.

For more information, please visit:

Website: www.mobli.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/mobli Twitter: www.twitter.com/mobli

About Mobli

Mobli is a cross-platform (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Web) photo & video sharing community built to bring people together around common interests. The platform is the photo & video sharing platform of choice for celebrities like Leo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Kevin Hart, Tyrese Gibson, David Arquette and others. Photos and videos are captured with the app's pro-level camera, beautified in Mobli's all-purpose Darkroom, and then shared across multiple channels for maximum visibility.

Each photo or video is placed in up to 3 themed Mobli Channels (e.g. fashion, sports, music, etc), and upon uploading, is pushed out to every "watcher" of those channels. Photos and videos can also be simultaneously pushed out to a user's Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Mobli's Live feed, which displays every photo or video uploaded from around the globe, in real-time; and Mobli's Local feed, which displays photos and videos uploaded from within city limits - provide two more outlets for visual media to be discovered.

Mobli's unique multi-stream approach provides unmatched discovery potential and ensures visual media is only delivered to the most captive of audiences. Mobli is the premier place for making new friends, not just connecting with old ones.

SOURCE: Mobli

But at the end where he is??? Nola or NY??? bb.gif

Oh boy... when even Oxf is confused about his location. Worse than not knowing where he is .. is that suddenly he's everywhere :laugh:

Pami think we need your Carmen Lucia to tell us where he really is! :rofl:

ByPrincess

I'll go with this theory :whistle:

Okay, we know Leo was in NO on Sunday at Avengers prescreening.

Then he flew to NY later Sunday night or Monday morning.

He was still there this morning, and that is when these people spotted him buying something at some market in Battery Park.

Then he flew back to NO, and decided to go biking with his friends :)

And at the end it all comes down to still no one tweeting pix :trout:

Leo is in my house...ouse ...ouse....ou,ou,ouse! :laugh:

Hey Princess....I dont know any Carmen Lucia :idk: ...I only know Carmen Sandiego!! haha :laugh::hug:

Oxford,I liked your theory...but...I think these tweeters are crazy! :( :laugh:

Leo is in my house...ouse ...ouse....ou,ou,ouse! :laugh:

post-51835-0-1446082944-1571_thumb.gif

Probably during his visit to Rio... and would surely be against his will :laugh:

Hey Princess....I dont know any Carmen Lucia :idk: ...I only know Carmen Sandiego!!

:rofl: Either who tell me where is Leo it will serve :rofl:

Girl

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for new pix ; what a treat to find after a long day :)

Kat

With the way we know Leo flies around, and the fact that we know he is not in all of the film scenes, he could well have been in NY Monday & Tues and then returned to NO yesterday where he was seen by many at eating place.

From following Leo over the years, we all know that often people mentioned Leo in articles to gain attention to film project/event, but I really don't know why the people at the Battery Market Place would have just decided to claim he had been shopping there earlier yesterday if he had not , so that is why , personally, I think he was in NY and then returned to NO later same day.

Naturally, when we do get a picture to back up the sighting that is eliminates any doubt if the tweets were legit :)

Sic

Cute tumbrs , thanks :)