Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks all for the updates: pics, vids, articles (green champaign) ♻️ and commentaries. In honour of Leo's preparation for the SAG awards 🏆, I wanted to speculate who'd Leo might bring. Well, my tacit nature is outspoken enough. I wanted to speculate if his significant other would in 2020 Oscar appearance. Despite the nominal nature of such inquiries, I entertained that curiosity. Questions are quite the gewgaw of affairs not belonging to us. 

Anyway, I fancied that query realising it very well may be a topic recurring in other spectators' minds. It's no life or death factor, but for some of us, a strong investment has been deposited pro or con, and the athletics of investigation soothes that selected us. Via my Leo intrigue, I've grown to learn 📕 Mr. DiCaprio is unpredictable seemingly by choice. Sequential patterns may not be finely applied to his decision-making. And awaiting the impending articles that will represent Sunday's event, the austerity of us may vary. But, whether supportive or constructively destructive , none can be heeded as gospel truths . So none should be assumed as such. 

1439963713_Screenshot_20220225-0113002.thumb.png.0a1dda82ae24028088a8be4ae35b4c1e.png

Leo handing out 500 roses,  surely there must be one for me :p 

At same time we FINALLY get a pic of Leo in London at another of the wedding festivities for Edward Enninful & Alec Maxwell

Not sure about dates here, as going by Richie's insta he was in Milan by last night 

But Richie did post from an Italian restaurant (Scalini) on Wednesday night, and I would venture this is where the pix were taken 

As they state this DINNER was AFTER the wedding :idk: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10552191/Naomi-Campbell-receives-rose-rumoured-ex-Leonardo-DiCaprio-night-out.html

The A-list were out in force to continue the celebrations for British Vogue editor Edward Enninful after he his married Alec Maxwell

Naomi Campbell, Leonardo Di Caprio and Orlando Bloom were among the high-profile stars partying with the newlyweds in Chelsea this week.

During the evening the Titantic actor, 47, was said to have bought five bunches of red roses for $500 and was handing them out to guests at the restaurant, including his rumoured former flame Naomi.

The  woman Leo is talking with  his model/buisness mogul  Natasha Poonawalla =she is married with two kids 

2022-02-25 (1).png 2022-02-25.png

2022-02-25 (3).png 2022-02-25 (2).png

Good day, y'all. These updates are amazing. I love this forum. 

ran across, while still tucked away in my bed, this statement below from Radar Magazine 

1156500593_Screenshot_20220226-0932412.thumb.png.d2a92e5fc02b644223a2e1d244490590.png

and I thought... Well, please forgive the triviality of my thoughts--or rather these thoughts--the proof. These statements must be substantiated with proof. As everything that is typically said, the phrases we use come to a point 🔼 and our points ↖️ settle in a place of...proof. Any pro-Camila and Leonardo audience would debate this notion and the brassiness associated with the concept in the first placement of opposing these thoughts.

But my point is not the solidity of the relationship nor its future but instead the proof we'd get in which would back an assertion like Radar's. All in all, this obsession I exhibit is self-concerning. "How accurate is my intuition?", I think aloud. A man as well-versed as Leonardo DiCaprio, I'd doubt we'd be able to guess his exact move, but I like to try. If the proof is another formal 👔 appearance, then we can just about guess what the headlines 📰 would be (e.g., Inside the Actor's Mature Romance. How Camila has Changed Everything, Leonardo Smitten. Camila's Shooting Star 🌠 is the Cosmic Match for Leo. Or something like that.

Some are patiently anticipating the next play ▶️ from the actor in regards to his love life. Wondering if he'd ever surrender to tradition. Regardless of other stances on the topic of Leonardo and holy matrimony, speculation is part of the onlooker's scope and nosiness has always been a gift 📦 of mine. 😉

@Sugarwater it feels like Climate Change activists may be labeled 🔖 " communist" in a short while, if not already. Interesting article. 

Not sure why the delay in DM sharing these, but when it comes to unseen Leo pix, better late than never 

Pix of Leo and others boarding a bus to tour Longleat estate the morning after the wedding

And they don't identify him in the  last pic below , only the woman behind him, but I'm pretty sure that is Lukas 

2022-02-26 (2).png

2022-02-26 (13).png 2022-02-26 (12).png 2022-02-26 (11).png 2022-02-26 (5).png 2022-02-26 (6).png 2022-02-26 (7).png 2022-02-26 (8).png

2022-02-26 (16).png 2022-02-26 (18).png 2022-02-26 (19).png

2022-02-26 (14).png 2022-02-26 (20).png

2022-02-26 (17).png

On 2/22/2022 at 11:51 PM, YouNoMe said:

These Bar and Leo revelations are, to some of us, the most charming. Interesting facts about dolphins--these pointy-nosed creatures 🐙 are known to either poke sharks 🦈 to death or flip them upside down and watch them drown. Just when sharks began capitalising on their bad-ass persona! 

Leo at the SAGs, hell yeah! 🤘 DLU was clearly a passion project, and he is a man of sportsmanship. Some of us will see him in that long-awaited tuxedo after all, or so I dare. 

Thirties Leo set the Bar, I guess that's why she got him then. 90's Leo is overrated, to me. From the Aviator and beyond? He's a beautiful dude either way! 

Thanks for the updates! 🤗😊😍

Sorry what I wanna post has nothing to do with what @YouNoMe posted  😅