Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank for all the tweets :clap:

This girls is in NY... and it was from yesterday.

Jackie Stuhl ?@jax5230

Talking about Plan B and just so happened to see Leonardo DiCaprio. HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!! @bpischke

7:52 pm - 7 jun 12 vía Twitter for iPhone · Detalles

People from New York you can do better than that ... We want tweets pics, know where he went, with whom... OK that would be too much stalker.. ... :laugh:

Amandinefrance

I can see that beard is out of control... :hehe: Multi petitions to see him without the beard.. or as I like, with his two-day beard love1.gif

By Princess You make me Laught :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: I don't love this beard !!!! :yuckky: LOL

New pic 5 June : (click to enlarge)

a51a0f194921759.jpg

Can I post this on my blog? :)

MakeItCount : Elle y ai déjà lol !

"pleasantly plump" omg i can't stop laughing

At leats someone find it funny :blah: Just kidding Neon :hehe:

I don't think that his fat or anything (unless those oysters he recently ate already put some weight on him :laugh:)... It's just that he sometimes wear clothes 15 sizes larger. But we saw when he was filming Gatsby he was in really good shape :whistle:

Thank for all the tweets :clap:

This girls is in NY... and it was from yesterday.

Jackie Stuhl ?@jax5230

Talking about Plan B and just so happened to see Leonardo DiCaprio. HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!! @bpischke

7:52 pm - 7 jun 12 vía Twitter for iPhone · Detalles

People from New York you can do better than that ... We want tweets pics, know where he went, with whom... OK that would be too much stalker.. ... :laugh:

Amandinefrance

I can see that beard is out of control... :hehe: Multi petitions to see him without the beard.. or as I like, with his two-day beard love1.gif

By Princess You make me Laught :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: :Nicole: :nicole: I don't love this beard !!!! :yuckky: LOL

New pic 5 June : (click to enlarge)

a51a0f194921759.jpg

Can I post this on my blog? :)

MakeItCount : Elle y ai déjà lol !

;) hahha !

:banghead:

Kourtney Kardashian Wishes She and Scott Disick Had Chemistry Like Leo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet in Titanic

In a relationship with Scott Disick for five years, pregnant Kourtney Kardashian is looking to spice things up -- movie star style!

Feeling inspired when watching 1997's Titanic on Sunday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians, the mom to Mason, 2, begs her partner to be more romantic and channel the film's sexy star, Leonardo DiCaprio. "It's so crazy this kind of romance existed in the world -- everyone needs to be like this," Kardashian, 32, says in the preview clip above.

Annoyed, Disick, 29, is quick to dismiss his pregnant girlfriend's request, deeming their relationship just fine as-is. "Why don't we have the chemistry Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet had in Titanic? I'll tell you why: We're not in a movie!" he snaps. "I love you, but this is a movie."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kourtney-kardashian-wishes-she-and-scott-disick-had-chemistry-like-leo-dicaprio-kate-winslet-in-titanic-201286#ixzz1xESc9bCB

Hello sweet girls! :hehe::wave:

Tks for the latest pic,loved it! As I said before,for me Leo looks a bit tired but at the same time those eyes.... :wub2:

It's so good when he doesnt wear that cap to hide his face,much better! :nicole:

Tks for the tweets and everything! Leo...shave it! :beating: Though he looks hot either way.... :woot:

ooh I don't think he is so desperate to win an Oscar, and how I hate when people make fun of this, common his a great actor since I know him and the most important thing he loves what he does, and that is the prior reason why he is so great, when you make your work with passion that is the result, maybe the past two years he was a little bit in the same, but how many time he has told that the majority of the scrip are bad in Hollywood? so is fine that he choice what he believes in, is a matter of facts I'll could probably do the same, and what about the comedy? have you seen any good comedy this year? you can't count with your fingers the good ones in the past so I don't think is about his type is about quality and I'm sure that he hasn't found a good one. sorry for the testament

I agree that he isn't desperate for an Oscar although of course any actor would like to get one. I think the "desperate" label came because it's a humorous internet thing and because he consistently does work that are Oscar-caliber.

Amadine

Thanks for another Darby /Gary Clark pix :)

Darby pix /Leo

I agree in the Darby pix he looks tired , but from the NYPost & E reports we know that just like a vampire when everyone else called it a night he came alive and danced the night away with his special girl :p

Leo's beard

Like I've said earlier, my personal preference is stubble, but I think at this point in time as another poster mentioned, I think it was ByPrincess, the beard probably has to stay that length to Tarantino calls it a complete wrap, and Leo is assured he won't be called back for reshoots :)

The main thing we know that even if Leo should decide to keep the beard after the film is wrapped, come August 4th principal photgraphy on Wolf begins ,and he has to become clean shaven or light stubble /designer suit Jordan Belfort :)

ByPrincess

I see you have been a hardworking Twitter detective today , thanks for all the tweets :)

Wijn

Thanks for response to my question about whether Leo has ever kept any piece of clothing from one of his movies :)

I always loved the leather jackets he wore in The Departed & Aviator , I would have kept one of those.

Of course, looking at all of those gorgeous colored shirts we see him throwing in the air in Gatsby, I would keep some of those for sure

Also about Leo's beard, I think it is the angle of the camera that makes it appear very long/pointy, as even though my top preference is light stubble, I think the beard looks great on him in the Django stills