Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

aww, this scene always makes so sad about Frank, oh I loved this movie so much and LOVED Leo's performance, one of the best from his career. You right, ox, his eyes says everything, he can transmit all the type of emotions just with his eyes. It's amazing!

yeah princess: what's up with Italian/Romenian press? This is starting to get annoying, I think I prefer to see Leo single at this moment.

Yeah, I agree Oxford about Armie's makeup. That was a bit...cringe worthy. :laugh: But once I got over my first reaction of "ew lol" I actually let myself get involved and I did get past his terrible-ish makeup job. Still, at times, I found myself still cracking up over Armie's makeup. LOL! I think it's because he's got such a pretty complexion. It would have been EVEN MORE LOL WORTHY to see Leo like in The Beach times (I think Armie is around 24-25ish? I believe) try and be made to look that old in makeup. I DIE JUST IMAGINING IT. :rofl: Leo finally has some true age to his face so he can pull that off now. I don't know why they had to go that far with Armie. I thought Tolson was supposed to be a handful of years younger than Hoover, and they almost made old Tolson look as old or even older than old Hoover to me at times. It was...odd. BUT STILL THEIR SCENES TOGETHER AS OLD MEN WERE ACES. My tears.

Fashion. Yes! Leo and Amber would be insane hot. OH MY GOD. That needs to happen. Madelina is really pretty too. If she and Leo are even together or if she's dating his friend or whatever the heck...but Amber and Leo would be insane. OR! Amber needs to be in some type of movie with Leo - I don't know if she's main lady status yet but she could play a smaller role.

Also, if Brad Pitt wins an Oscar before Leo...I will break all the things. I'd rather George win over Leo, than Brad. Personally. I mean, I like Brad but...no. No. No.

aww, this scene always makes so sad about Frank, oh I loved this movie so much and LOVED Leo's performance, one of the best from his career. You right, ox, his eyes says everything, he can transmit all the type of emotions just with his eyes. It's amazing!

yeah princess: what's up with Italian/Romenian press? This is starting to get annoying, I think I prefer to see Leo single at this moment.

well, single no. If he starts going out with me you would not mind right? :laugh:

The only reason Brad would win is because he sold out and uses the media to campaign for him. If it's based of talent and performance, as it should be it would go to Leo. But sadly sometimes it just comes down to who has the better campaign. Remember when Gwyneth beat Cate Blanchett, everyone said Cate should have won but it was because Harvey Weinstein campaigned hard core for Gwyneth she got it.

The only reason Brad would win is because he sold out and uses the media to campaign for him. If it's based of talent and performance, as it should be it would go to Leo. But sadly sometimes it just comes down to who has the better campaign. Remember when Gwyneth beat Cate Blanchett, everyone said Cate should have won but it was because Harvey Weinstein campaigned hard core for Gwyneth she got it.

I know post-51835-0-1446081357-89292_thumb.gif

That was so freaking unfair. I hope , something like that will not happen this time or I'm going to pissed A LOT

Aw, I'm sorry princess. :hug: It sucks you guys have to wait. I would be pulling my hair out if I were on yalls end.

Yeah. Brad Pitt. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh to him. Lol.

But in some ways, I like that Leo doesn't whore himself out there for an Oscar. I know everyone always cries and makes fun of Leo by saying he is so, so, so in want of an Oscar by the roles he takes. But if you really look at it, he never ever pushes himself out there in a crazy manner with PR and such for the award. He always seems to want it to be truly based around the role itself and the talent brought to the table. God, I find the way he deals with PR to be so, so, so hot. LOL. But it is... UNF.

Bari

I'm not sure what Armie's makeup person was trying to achieve with his makeup. It was as if it were globs in sections.

His face should have looked somewhat distorted after his stroke , but they had it looking strange.

Whereas I think Leo's personal makeup person ( Sian Grigg )should be nominated.

However, as you say, none of that kept me from loving their scenes together. You truly felt they loved each other , thus , the ending brought tears .

Barbie

Don't trust her , she will lock all of us in a closet to have Leo to herself :wave:

ByPrincess

I would love for everyone here to have seen the film, as I would love to hear what all of you think about certain scenes .

I'll forget half of what I want to ask all of you about by the time Jan coms :( :(

Lauren ]

Yes, so many games behind the scenes, which is why I won't truly believe Leo will get a nomination to I hear his name called :)

bari: I totally agree with your comment, Leo don't make any kind of dirty game to win an Oscar, if he win it's all by his own effort in always gives the best of himself to his performances, in not really good what some actor alongside their pr teams or friends between voters do to get the little golden man, which is not Leo's case, we should have of proud of it, but off course it's UNFAIR to him.

The Great Gatsby star Leonardo DiCaprio's new love interest is Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainmen...u-1226194249378

Is kinda the same article as before but I loved was this quote

KEEPING up with Leonardo DiCaprio's ever-evolving romantic life is turning into somewhat of a full-time job,

:laugh:

Love this well expressed review of J Edgar ; great words concerning Leo's performance

post-52324-0-1446081358-98651_thumb.jpg

U.S.: Clint Eastwood, 2011

J. Edgar isn't the movie I expected, but I liked it. Clint Eastwood's nourish, moody bio-drama on the repressed life and powerful career of the FBI's longtime founder-director, J. Edgar Hoover, with Leonardo DiCaprio giving a brilliant top-of-the-line performance as Hoover

post-52324-0-1446081359-01589_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446081359-03594_thumb.jpg

Love this tweet

17 minutes ago

laurenerosieLauren Rosie

I really can't tell you what happened in the movie, but Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the best actors of our generation. Phenomenal.

20 minutes ago

Barbie

Yes, I love that he is taking to task reviewers who just keep focusing on makeup rather than the acting by Hammer/ the scene.

It's like disliking a movie because you didn't like the type furniture they had in the rooms of the house.

By Princess

Yes, we must keep the faith ! :clap::clap::clap:

But in some ways, I like that Leo doesn't whore himself out there for an Oscar. I know everyone always cries and makes fun of Leo by saying he is so, so, so in want of an Oscar by the roles he takes. But if you really look at it, he never ever pushes himself out there in a crazy manner with PR and such for the award. He always seems to want it to be truly based around the role itself and the talent brought to the table. God, I find the way he deals with PR to be so, so, so hot. LOL. But it is... UNF.

Agree agree agree! :)

The Great Gatsby star Leonardo DiCaprio's new love interest is Victoria's Secret model Karlie Kloss

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainmen...u-1226194249378

Is kinda the same article as before but I loved was this quote

KEEPING up with Leonardo DiCaprio's ever-evolving romantic life is turning into somewhat of a full-time job,

:laugh:

Has the Italian/Romanian press gotten wind of the Karlie gossip? Sort of wish they would move onto that, only so that they would shut up (and stop instigating) about Madalina :cain:

yeah, to be honest all this gossips about Leo's love life is bothering me, didn't they have something different to focus than his private life? His amazing career for example... All the media, Italian/Romenian, American, Aussie, all the press are getting on my nerves. Just annoying this whole rumors without any fact that could prove something, I like to know about his love life, if I say I don't I would be lying but I'am just really tired of how media imediatelly always try to find a new girlfriend for Leo everytime he break up, leave the man in peace and enjoy his life the way he wants, and is not because he looked at some girl or talked to her that he's already dating her, sorry I need to vent all this because it's irritating.

fash, we need talk girl.

Hey Pami, welcome back! :wave:

I agree on the oscar thing,

Leo seems to do as less promotion as he can, I think because he doesn't like the camera's and attention,

If Brad/George will win, I'm going to be so pissed, they are both more famous for their private life than actual acting :(

Well, as long as they keep mentioning J. Edgar in those Madalina articles,

it might get some more Italian/Romanian public :p

Byprincess, your set is beautiful :heart:

Leo’s birthday a good cause

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his 37th birthday by raising $1.3 million for charity at a party attended by stars including Robert De Niro. DiCaprio, currently getting Oscar buzz as the star of “J. Edgar,” threw a bash with night-life impresario Danny A Abekaser at New York hot spot Avenue on Friday night. Toasting the star were De Niro, Chace Crawford, Ed Norton, Bradley Cooper, Naomi Campbell, Kevin Connolly, Benicio Del Toro and billionaires Stewart Rahr and Len Blavatnik. Leo raised money for his Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation by adding a fee to all drinks and bottles of Champagne. The foundation funds wildlife-protection projects and provides disaster relief and access to clean water in places like Haiti. An auction included a 15-liter bottle of Veuve Clicquot painted for the 11/11/11-themed bash by artist Peter Tunney, which went for $50,000. DJs Mark Ronson, Q-Tip and Jus Ske kept the crowd going, and Miike Snow also gave a performance of his hit “Animal.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_birthd...O#ixzz1df5Z81MK