Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

41 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Two more cute pics of Leo and Bar

LeoBar2.thumb.jpg.3c061fc776d7acc8ff3232adbf97a22f.jpgLeoBar1.thumb.jpg.b83c50566e611e2ac774b9185dabbdd9.jpg

The actor who plays one of leo's sons in DLU talks about Leo:

http://thecollegevoice.org/2022/02/16/dont-look-away-camel-co-stars-in-best-picture-nominee/

I remember Leo with Koko :)

beb721febbf0e9bd7b0048d5318bf1f2.thumb.jpg.5332874aa6ddd2286ea7ce53d526d28c.jpgTV-Prod-Koko-Gorilla-Birthday.thumb.jpg.ac653aa1dfb4d27b88873012312ce016.jpg

That must have been an experience of a lifetime. If my memory isn't completely wrong I heard or read that Koko liked him. ❤ 

Today Critics Choice announced their Super Award nominations

The nominees for the 2022 Critics Choice Super Awards are finally here!

Put on by the Critics Choice Association, the awards are described as a more pop culture and genre-oriented version of the Critics Choice Awards.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings and Spider-Man: No Way Home lead the pack this year, with both scoring five nominations each.

The Super Awards will not be telecast this year and winners will be revealed on Thursday, March 17. In case you missed it, find the full list of 2022 Critics Choice nominees here.

BEST ACTOR IN A SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY MOVIE

Mahershala Ali – Swan Song

Timothée Chalamet – Dune

Leonardo DiCaprio – Don’t Look Up

Tom Hanks – Finch

Dev Patel – The Green Knight

32 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

I don't know if this is an attempt to get more well known actors to attend their ceremony on March 13th , but today Critics Choice announced their Super Award nominations

BEST ACTOR IN A SCIENCE FICTION/FANTASY MOVIE

Mahershala Ali – Swan Song

Timothée Chalamet – Dune

Leonardo DiCaprio – Don’t Look Up

Tom Hanks – Finch

Dev Patel – The Green Knight

I am going to watch Shang-Chi next. Hope it's as good as they say and this super award promise. 😃

UfUmTSeScKM47a1IdZ.thumb.gif.6ba21be7137bb1db16b9c95053ea79a4.gif

And as always Yay Leo. 👏🥳🌞

These Bar and Leo revelations are, to some of us, the most charming. Interesting facts about dolphins--these pointy-nosed creatures 🐙 are known to either poke sharks 🦈 to death or flip them upside down and watch them drown. Just when sharks began capitalising on their bad-ass persona! 

Leo at the SAGs, hell yeah! 🤘 DLU was clearly a passion project, and he is a man of sportsmanship. Some of us will see him in that long-awaited tuxedo after all, or so I dare. 

Thirties Leo set the Bar, I guess that's why she got him then. 90's Leo is overrated, to me. From the Aviator and beyond? He's a beautiful dude either way! 

Thanks for the updates! 🤗😊😍

Filmstar Leonardo DiCaprio invests in French champagne brand Telmont

4ObL.gif

PARIS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio has bought an equity stake in French champagne house Telmont, its majority owner Remy Cointreau (RCOP.PA) said on Wednesday, as luxury brands strike partnership deals with celebrities to broaden their appeal.

"From protecting biodiversity on its land, to using 100% renewable electricity, Champagne Telmont is determined to radically lower its environmental footprint, making me proud to join as an investor," DiCaprio said in a statement.

In February 2021, LVMH's (LVMH.PA) Moet Hennessy bought a 50% stake in rap star Jay-Z's Armand de Brignac champagne brand.

The Telmont champagne house was founded in 1912 and French drinks company Remy Cointreau, whose rivals include Pernod Ricard and Diageo (DGE.L), bought a majority stake in it in October 2020.

Historic luxury brands around the world have struck partnership deals with celebrities in their bid to lure younger customers, with Jay-Z's pop star wife Beyonce already involved in the Ivy Park sportswear brand.

DiCaprio is one of Hollywood's most famed actors, winning an Oscar in 2016 for his role in movie "The Revenant", while his other hit films have included "Titanic" and "The Wolf of Wall Street".

Source

Wedding news : Below are excerpts from Metro UK and Sun UK  . Of course, we know Leo's pal Orlando was there as we saw him in Richie's insta stories  ( see below ) , as well as, due his insta stories we knew the crew stayed on the grounds overnight :p 

As I'm sure we all already knew = tabloid photographers were not allowed inside,  soooooooooooo our only hope of ever seeing  any inside wedding pix  or the most accurate guest list will be if Enninful's British Vogue does an article about wedding with pix 

Also in re to  Richie's insta  ,at least to my ears , yesterday when they were touring house specifically the room that had sex scenes on walls, to me when the vid was focused on the window view in the room , you could hear Leo's voice in the background asking the tour guide  history questions about Russia 

The same today when they were at famed Stonehenge site, once again when Richie first turned volume on, to me you could hear Leo in the background stating first that Stonehenge was one of the wonders of the world 

In both insta stories you could hear Leo's  very distinct way of saying ' the world ' 

British Vogue’s Editor-In-Chief Edward Enninful has tied the knot with his long-term partner Alec Maxwell at a star-studded ceremony, with a bevy of A-list pals including Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and Victoria Beckham as guests.

The high-octane bash was held at the sprawling 16th century Longleat House in Wiltshire, the home of Enninful’s close friend Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath and her husband Ceawlin Thynn, 8th Marquess of Bath.

Other guests at the exclusive event at the iconic safari park included designers Diane von Furstenberg and Marc Jacobs, models Karlie Kloss, Poppy Delevigne, Maya Jama and Bianca Brandolini, and hairstylist Ben Skervin, while Leonardo DiCaprio was also rumoured to be in attendance.

According to the Daily Mail, former Strictly Come Dancing star Emma, 35, gave Enninful and Maxwell use of the historic stately home as a wedding present

No wonder Victoria even skipped a family skiing holiday with husband David and their children just to be there in the specially made one-off dress, accompanied by fashion critic Anders Christian Madsen and stylist Christine Centenera.

Other superstar names, including Leonardo DiCaprio, flew in from halfway around the world to attend the five-day long event, which saw the newlywed couple and their litany of famous well-wishers party at nearby members’ club, Babington House, ahead of the main event on Tuesday evening.

Models including Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Irina Shayk and Poppy Delevingne partied until 3am alongside acting supremos Leo and Orlando Bloom and designers Donatella Versace, Marc Jacobs and Diane von Furstenberg.

As one source put it: “This isn’t so much a marriage ceremony as a business meeting with champagne and canapes. It’s a pitch.”

IMG_0103.PNG

Now from Hollywood Reporter to a DEFINITE Leo sighting we have in our future :clap: :clap: :clap: 

Leo and Tyler Perry will present  the DlU montage for SAG Best Ensemble on Sunday 

Cast members from the five nominated film ensembles will introduce clips from their respective films at the 2022 Screen Actors Guild Awards it was announced Wednesday.

The actors representing their nominated features will be Caitríona Balfe, Jamie Dornan, Jude Hill and Ciarán Hinds from Focus Features’ Belfast; Daniel Durant, Emilia Jones, Troy Kotsur and Marlee Matlin from Apple TV+’s CODA; Cate Blanchett, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tyler Perry from Netflix’s Don’t Look Up; Lady Gaga and Jared Leto from MGM/UA’s House of Gucci; and Aunjanue Ellis, Saniyya Sidney, Demi Singleton and Will Smith for Warner Bros.’ King Richard.

Thanks to ALL for latest Leo related news :flower: