Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo on a Sports Illustrated after party? Just. Another. Hint. :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jeff Bezos Make a Surprise Appearance at the Star-Studded Sports Illustrated Super Bowl Party

On Saturday, Sports Illustrated The Party x Palm Tree Crew, kicked off the late night festivities with a bang at Century City Park in Los Angeles, which attracted the biggest A-list celebrities and athletes in town. The VIP guests included Leonardo DiCaprio, Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. The other top guests were Kevin Hart, Ciara, Russell Wilson, Shaquille O’Neal, Julianne Hough, Diplo, Keegan-Michael Key, Ashley Greene, professional wrestling twins Brie Bella and Nikki Bella, Amanda Kloots, Dr. Mehmet Oz and many more, who all walked the red carpet and were in good spirits.

Source

Just because the show killed it! And we know Leo was pop locking in his suit, I mean suite 😬🥰. And if any evidence of that pops up, do tell or show. 🤪 California Love 💘

@Jade Bahr yes, generous and a bit slick. 

@Mirella  been watching Lucifer. Interesting. The LA lifestyle, the Leo undercurrent. 

13 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^

greatestshowman-never-enough.thumb.gif.b48318289e1195bd2fe1c2e126111073.gif

... no matter how hard you tried Leo there is always following a "but" or "and". Sorry, dude.

I hope every but(t) tries to be a much better man than Leo ever will apparently. Hope you guys never fail lol

He's hard to track, but I have faith in his romanticism. If romance is even your point. Just guessing and confessing.

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Just because the show killed it! And we know Leo was pop locking in his suit, I mean suite 😬🥰. And if any evidence of that pops up, do tell or show. 🤪 California Love 💘

@Jade Bahr yes, generous and a bit slick. 

@Mirella  been watching Lucifer. Interesting. The LA lifestyle, the Leo undercurrent. 

I am on season 2 episode 12 right now. The writing is just brilliant. YouTube revealed the ending and I have to say that Netflix and the writers knew how to close the story brilliantly. It tells why Lucifer is in L.A in the first place. The city where people go to transform. 

Rjq1s0yefFDoLCh6Av.thumb.gif.9a9e6ff17ec0aed761c7289208d73e56.gif

I love the lightheartedness they bring in with serious issues like family fights, Lucifers mum trying to kill Lucifers love 😂 in season 2, and drugs and sex. 

26FPuCeAkwSZyeH3a.thumb.gif.f348d0253772f73e5055c11578ce2a83.gif

I am surprised it didn't win more awards for being so unique. 

Well Ms. @Jade Bahr, we'd have to agree to disagree. Switching gears, the Franklin D. Roosevelt Administration was alright, America benefited greatly from it. I'll just have to catch up on my reading. Now the million dollar 💲 question is...where the hell were these gifs when I needed them. Geez.

ReflectingWickedGermanspitz.webp.31b634e9b02d1cf8702fbaa10c7ef0d9.webp  

TanFabulousAlaskankleekai.thumb.webp.7c33e87cae24ae33fed3cffff866b08f.webp

GrandEnormousEyelashpitviper.thumb.webp.3ce94d717712fd2c3e40cb7f0d0ba521.webp

And this is teasing...I wonder if he actually did this? "HEY GUYS, LOOK!" I mean behind closed doors.

QuarrelsomeFailingEuropeanfiresalamander.thumb.webp.a314ba4b91c6c67e25ae2416dee92fd8.webp

5 minutes ago, Mirella said:

I am on season 2

There's a season 2? How many seasons? I'm on one, episode 4. Trixie is so sweet. That illustrious Los Angeles life reminds me of Leonardo so much. Fast cars, hill top real estate, get togethers, bantering, the life! In part, Hollywood is he.