Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

What a pleasant surprise! Leo at an event in the middle of the week  :PinkCouture2:. More pictures for us  :ddr:.

I don't like it when he uses hair gel, he has such a beautiful hair. But he looks great anyway. Loved all the pictures  :wub2:.

Thanks girls for all the updates  :wave:.

Actually there are more pics. Go down a bit and there's photos of either the same guy as the one posted here or someone in exactly the same outfit, except this one is wearing black gloves and holding something that seems to be an e-cigarette. Is it the same guy or is the other one Leo then? 

I don't know how to post those pictures.

I saw the other pics your talking about, and I think its still the same guy/lukas. Unless they dressed the same to fool the paps, IDK :idk:Which is definetly possible!

Wouldn't be the first time! I remember there were also pics of leo labeled leaving a halloween party one year, and it was definetly lukas.. ;)

EDIT: Fash I think Lukas also smokes e-ciggs! :)

But either way I guess we can still assume hes in LA :)

So tonis friend posted a pic of toni, her and milan all at a halloween party on her instagram. Looks like Milan is wearing the same costume as either lukas/leo above, so I guess leo is one of the peeps..

I was just thinking that as well! I posted the picture to Leo's GD thread

Thankkss :)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/43942-leonardo-dicaprio-general-discussion/page-103#entry3280403