Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

well, the problem here is that you are a woman now, Princess, now if you were a kid 100% more chance of receive a hug, well but you can pretend to be a cute girl nice and tender :Angel: and then show him the weapons :evil: , me entendiste princesita? :drool:

Hello and thanks to all who shared new news, tweets, pics - I like a lot that photo of Leo with Swizz Beatz son - I beleive Swizz Beatz is married to Alicia Keys now but that is his son from a previous relationship.

First oh my gosh, Leo really hurt his hand on set... :cry2: tell me about a real actor? Like neon said that's why I LOVE him so much.

ox: thanks for the words of Foxx for Leo, that really show how much professional he is.

princess: thanks for the ADORABLE pics of Leo and Tobey with that fan.

Wowz, first thing, thanks Ox for the interview where jamie describes leo. I love how everyone has such incredible things to say about his work ethic :D Also I am so happy his hand ended up being alright. Because damn, that sounds like it hurts! And yeah, I do remember those tweets about leo apparently hurting his hand ;)

Thanks Princess for the pic of leo and tobey with Swizz Beats son. AWWWW so cute the way hes hugging the kid :wub: Thanks princess for the other candids in italy last year as well :flower:

Ooh he looks so pretty in that photo of him sitting by the window. Asshole.

And yuck, his poor hand. :( Doesn't he have a tendency to injure himself while filming? LOL. I remember him wearing like a brace on his wrist (I believe?) a few years back. It seems like I saw him wear something like that a few times.

Ooh he looks so pretty in that photo of him sitting by the window. Asshole.

And yuck, his poor hand. :( Doesn't he have a tendency to injure himself while filming? LOL. I remember him wearing like a brace on his wrist (I believe?) a few years back. It seems like I saw him wear something like that a few times.

really? are there pictures of him in said brace?

If I remember correctly, I think it was like....during Gangs of NY promotion? But don't quote me...since I could be completely wrong and just have imagined it. :rofl:

I swear tho, I think he was wearing a black button up shirt. NOW I NEED TO GO LOOK AROUND. I could be hallucinating tho and not remembering it correctly.

ETA: Also how did Leo escape not being photographed when his face was healing from being slashed with that bottle by that cray lady?

This is not the photo I remember. The photo I remember was...I think a few years earlier than this photo and the thing on his wrist was bigger (lmfao I sound so dumb)? But you can see he's got some type of wrap thing on his wrist here: post-52325-0-1446083519-51877_thumb.jpg