Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Great Gatsby gets its own make-up collection

I would love to know what F. Scott Fitzgerald would think about Boots No. 7 debuting a The Great Gatsby-themed makeup collection. Then again, he would probably be too drunk to notice.

Wannabe flappers can get their paws on a metallic eyeshadow palette, loose powder, eyeliner, and two nail polishes — one steely grey and the other glittery pink. They'll be available at Boots shops in the UK from October to December, which is around the time Baz Luhrmann's bigscreen adaptation starring Carey Mulligan, Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby Maguire hits theaters. (No word on whether the Gatsby makeup make their way to Target in the U.S., where Boots is also sold.)

Good job on the cross-marketing front, Boots. Alas the only thing that seems Gatsby-eque about this loot is the Art Deco packaging.

Ooooh yes yum to that watch picture. It must have been taken earlier in the year since his hair looks like Gatsby highlighted/lightened/whatever hair....probs like Katchitup said.

Yeah Its for sure shot from January. The Tag Huer photographer, posted on his tumblr that he took that shot of leo in Febuary 2012 ;) I hope this means there is more to come!

Thanks princess :)

And thanks wijn for the gatsby makeup article. I am so going to buy some :D

Tks a lot sweet Princess! :nicole:

A shirtless pic is always a great pleasure to see! :gocho:Osa...why do you think I would like to have those big hands around? To open up Olive Jars for example.... :whistle::rofl:

Tks for everything girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

EDIT never mind, looks like Nikki just tweeted a pic from hawaii with erin. Perhaps leo is hanging with jonah? This is a long vacay!

I also notice that Chuck posted some pics from Kailua-Kona in his mobli page, so apparently many people is joining the group in Hawaii.

hey, girls I really appreciate your comments, even those when we don't agree is kind of refreshing that we can share all of point of view with freedom, and sometimes make fun of Leo (of course everybody here love him) and any comment is full of hate, just with pure love and humor, and when we don't agree is nice to tolerate what other people say, thanks for everything! Flower%20for%20you.gif