Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I just came and what I see? Hot pics of him on the beach! :woot: :chicken:

I sooo envy Erin sometimes ( I had to say that,sorry girls!) :nicole: Leo looks really fit and handsome,though that's not my favorite look of him either,yet still attractive. :yes:

Tks a lot Shine and girls for these wonderful pics of Leo and his lady (I can see a kiss in one of these pics,but okay, I can deal with it... :cry2: )

Is that his electronic cigarrette in the first pic?

Kidding.... :rofl:

Yeah...

^While I agree that this is NOT a good look for leo, its not like he can just shave it all off and cut his hair. Django STILL hasn't even officially wrapped and no doubt he is gonna keep the look until it is for sure hes not gonna have to reshoot ;)

ByPrincess

Thanks for more Hawaii pix ; several in that link are different than what we saw earlier :)

Pami

As to Leo's beard /hair , from what we've read , they still have filming to do in Santa Clarita before all filming is over

I don't think Leo will be part of that filming, but I would say to Tarantino tells him he definitely has no reshoots to do , that he won't shave

Infact, I'm expecting all the Django main players (Leo, Foxx, Waltz, Jackson ) to still have their 'Django look' for the Comic Con promotion :)

Barilace

What a unique SI avi, love it :)

You can imagine that Leo complies our desire to shave his beard and then Tarantino call him to do reshoots??? A beard style Jackass :laugh: That episode killed me of laughter :rofl:

Now I think his hair on the beach maybe needed one of his old headbands. He look really cute when he wears them.