Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Amandine for new pics.. :flower:

Oh Man!... That picture would have been like PERFECT if we could see a little less of Lukas and more of Leo's chest (Leo's hairy chest) but hey... I don't complain . Still make me go "Oh, oh, oh"! (you know, like the Katy perry song :nicole:) of see him there.

Thanks Amandine! Gahhh if only the pic of leo exposed a little more of him shirtless :drool:

Thanks Ox for the HB interview and info, and Barbie for the jay t-shirts! They're cute, I want to buy some of those :brows:

I just saw in Nikki's Mobli they were saying goodbye to Hawaii.

Can I have the link of his Mobli? I have mobli but I don't find himmmm

Here you are:

http://www.mobli.com/nikkie

Also I am assuming that their time in hawaii is up. Erins got a VS even in a few days, so I doubt at least she wouldn't stay any longer, so I'm sure the vacay is about over :cry: WHY DIDN'T WE GET MORE PICS?? :cry:

Tks girls!

Everytime I come here I see so many new things that I never know where i'm supposed to start! :nicole:

Tks for shirtless pics of Leo,so sad we couldnt see his bare chest clearly,but it's ok,I just wondered when Leo will shave... :cain::rofl: Kidding,he looks hot either way for me!

It's funny somehow whenever I read articles about Leo have been a bad boy in his past and if we look calmly for the new generation of stars whether it be music or movies we will know that Leo wasnt that bad boy,he was just a young guy trying to live his life without caring about fame,we could say "rebel", but in the sense of going against what the media has imposed on him at the time...well....that's my opinion. :yes:

Tks for everything girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

E Online 100 Best Things in Pop Culture Right Now:

http://www.eonline.com/photos/5425/the-100-best-things-in-pop-culture#197107

817-grey.gif

817-grey.gif

57. Leo DiCaprio's Work Ethic

Most guys would take it easy after a taxing turn as the iconic J. Edgar Hoover, but Leo dove headlong into ambitious (and vastly different) roles as The Great Gatsby's title character and a creepy plantation owner in Tarantino's Django Unchained. If acting was an Olympic sport, he'd be Mike Phelps

From a new interview with Jaime Foxx

What was it like working with Quentin Tarantino and the all-star cast on the upcoming western “Django: Unchained”?

“Django” is one of the most intense movies I’ve ever worked on. Quentin Tarantino is a cinematic genius. Leonardo DiCaprio—beast! Samuel Jackson—beast! Chris Waltz—beast! Kerry Washington—beast, beast! Every day we went into work, it was like an actor’s workshop.