Bellazon

Football

goose

Kuyt will be your best signing I think. Even when he's not playing at his best, he still manages to score or provide an assist most of the time.

I like his abilities other than scoring. His scoring ain't too flash and I seriously have my doubts about how well he'll go in England. He could be a hit for us or he could end up being a flop. If he can improve his shooting then he can do great things.

With his work ethic and allround skills, he should do allright.

That's what I'm hoping. Other Liverpool fans point to his awesome goalscoring record, but if you've even seen his goals, half are mishit, hit at the keeper, all power and no placement, or just down keeper errors. It's horrifying :o

His ability to pick out others in around the final third and his tireless work will be much better options. Rafa calues the defending forward, even if it means sacrificing attack <_<

nice.

the last 2 are amazing. the eto'o one is the best, but that last kick defies physics, you can actually see it rise a couple of times. must have been some insane wind.

and I guess half the most amazing goals were conceded by the Greeks.