Bellazon

Football

goose

I was playing football and some guy was about to shoot so I stick my leg in front of the ball. Needless to say he didn't get his shot off. Hell, let's just say he missed the WHOLE ball :shock: It was one of those shots where you kick so hard your other leg flies off the ground as well <_<

*nurses huge lump on leg*

I want to kill someone :knives:

I'm pretty sure he didn't miss. You are just assuming he wanted to kick the ball. :blink:

well it was worth it. I absolutely 0WN3D him for the rest of the game. He was my bitch!

*sets up Great Wall of China*

I played some footie in the sand on the beach today, was nice, aside from the heat... found a bunch of foreigners (duh, americans are going to play the other football in the sand), so there were like five languages going on

Zambrotta and Thurham went to Barca :(

I was really hoping Zambrotta would end up at Milan :(

They'll have a good backline, but I was pretty satisfied with Gio's performances :idk:

Thuram will probably dislodge Oleguer from the starting XI. I never understood why they used him so much...

Zambrotta and Thurham went to Barca :(

I was really hoping Zambrotta would end up at Milan :(

They'll have a good backline, but I was pretty satisfied with Gio's performances :idk:

Thuram will probably dislodge Oleguer from the starting XI. I never understood why they used him so much...

I thought Gio played well too last year

Zambrotta can really play anywhere, so it might not be Gio's spot he takes :)