Bellazon

Football

goose

Interesting comparison around the Calciopoli.

If Juve were to be relegated, who would get the Scudetto?

Milan's response: We don't want it. It's been tainted by another club

Inter's response: Give it to me! We're not dirty!

:laugh: :|

That's how desprate Inter are for the Scudetto :whistle: :p

This whole scandal might just reshuffle the cards and tilt the power in European footie.

:yes:

It's a shame though really :no:

The players and the fans are the ones getting punished

when it should just be the individuals who were involved in the scandal, instaed they just got a slap on the wrist

There are rumors now that Kaka, Pirlo, and Gattuso want to leave :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've heard rumors about Kaka going to Real, but the other two are new to me. :blink:

I heard Kaka to Madrid or Chelsea, supposidly Chelsea is set to put in a 70 millon dollar bid :(

Pirlo to Madrid

Gattuso to Man U

But they are just rumors, hopefully

but why the firesale? I know it's all about money these days... but would attendance go down that much for the really huge clubs? they know they're going back up pretty soon, and they wouldn't suck if they kept their players...

but why the firesale? I know it's all about money these days... but would attendance go down that much for the really huge clubs? they know they're going back up pretty soon, and they wouldn't suck if they kept their players...

Juve are trying to get loan deals. They'll be down for 2 years min. They never had many supporters turn up to their stadium either :laugh:

The firesale is probably players not wanting to play in Serie B and for Milan, players that want to play in Champion's League.

This whole scandal might just reshuffle the cards and tilt the power in European footie.

It's going to be weird with Milan not playing. They were a powerhouse in European football and it'll be sad not seeing them ply their trade amongst Europe's elite. They'll be in the UEFA cup though. But I wouldn't watch that unless Liverpool or Valencia were playing :whistle:

If Man U get Gattuso, they should send flowers to the Italian judge that punished AC Milan, cause they were praying for player like that ever since Keane got past his prime.

Say NO Gattuso :(

Please don't join the scummy Mancs

There are rumors now that Kaka, Pirlo, and Gattuso want to leave :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's an awesome midfield gone :no: I notice that Seedorf isn't on that list :laugh:

The only one I want sold is Seedorf <_< He better not have the #10 jersey for next year

Milan has come out with a statement today saying they will not sell any of their players :clap:

Zambrotta and Buffon have made it very clear that they want to join Milan :D

It's going to be weird with Milan not playing. They were a powerhouse in European football and it'll be sad not seeing them ply their trade amongst Europe's elite. They'll be in the UEFA cup though. But I wouldn't watch that unless Liverpool or Valencia were playing :whistle:

They will be back in the CL next year ;) but it is weird not having Juve and Milan in the CL

It looks very likely the Milan will be in the UEFA Cup, as Empoli were not able to get the licinse to enter :)

It's not the CL, but at least they still are in Europe

The simple truth is that without the CL money, TV money from Serie A and the drop in attendance those clubs will have, they won't be able to afford some of the multi-million

as much of an idiot as Dennis Rodman was, I admired him taking a paycut from $12mil down to $1mil so that the Bulls could still afford Jordan and keep their team together.

what a rare exception that is these days

as much of an idiot as Dennis Rodman was, I admired him taking a paycut from $12mil down to $1mil so that the Bulls could still afford Jordan and keep their team together.

what a rare exception that is these days

That's why I admire Del Piero for staying with Juve. He said before the ruling that he would stay even if they were demoted to Serie C. :) "'A knight never leaves his Lady''

I believe he and Fernando Redondo were the last class acts left in the game. Redondo always was an example of humility. When he was injured, he actually refused payment, because he felt it was wrong taking money from his club while he was sidelined.