Bellazon

Football

goose

as much of an idiot as Dennis Rodman was, I admired him taking a paycut from $12mil down to $1mil so that the Bulls could still afford Jordan and keep their team together.

what a rare exception that is these days

That's why I admire Del Piero for staying with Juve. He said before the ruling that he would stay even if they were demoted to Serie C. :) "'A knight never leaves his Lady''

I believe he and Fernando Redondo were the last class acts left in the game. Redondo always was an example of humility. When he was injured, he actually refused payment, because he felt it was wrong taking money from his club while he was sidelined.

Del Piero and Redondo are class acts (Y)

But don't forget about Maldini :)

It looks like Liverpool will sign Kuyt

Fowler/Crouch/Bellamy/Kuijt :drool:

We'll have a poacher/impact player in God, a target man and ball holder in Crouchy, pace in Bellamy and a well-rounded second striker in Kuijt. Plenty of options to mix and match in the forward line. :woot:

Now to get a bit more depth in the squad and fix that right flank. Our midfield just needs a natural right winger cause now we have Speedy on the left and Aurelio or Riise overlapping. Not so much option on the right though <_<

that video is pretty good, for an American thing...

decent compilation, although I would have prefered Top 10 Christiano Ronaldo Dives

I think they decided that it'd take too long to make a compilation. There was a Klose dive where he rolled around 6 times before coming to a halt :rofl: and some Italian dives which were also really good but they weren't included :(

It looks like Liverpool will sign Kuyt

Fowler/Crouch/Bellamy/Kuijt :drool:

We'll have a poacher/impact player in God, a target man and ball holder in Crouchy, pace in Bellamy and a well-rounded second striker in Kuijt. Plenty of options to mix and match in the forward line. :woot:

Now to get a bit more depth in the squad and fix that right flank. Our midfield just needs a natural right winger cause now we have Speedy on the left and Aurelio or Riise overlapping. Not so much option on the right though <_<

Did Liverpool sign Bellamy?

I think Bellamy is a terrible signing. :no:

Time will tell I guess...

We had little money after Cisse broke his leg. We had to get a prolific scorer and we needed pace to replace the option Cisse gave us. Under Mark Hughes' guidance, Bellamy played well last season and scored 17 goals or something. He's proven in the EPL and he fit the bill. He was cheap (