Bellazon

Football

goose

the sentence official :drool: :drool: :drool: :p :p

giraudo 5 anni inibizione proposta radiazione

juventus in b 30 punti

milan 44 punti penalizzazione e 25 prossimo no champions

So from what little Italian I know, Juve goes down to second with -30 points.

Milan gets -44 this season and -25 next season and doesn't get to play in the Champions league.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :p :p :p

What is your starting 11 for the tournament?

----------------------Buffon-----------------

Zambrotta--Cannavaro--Thurham--Lahm

----M.Rodriguez----Pirlo-----Gattuso------

--------------------Zidane-------------------

------------Klose----------Torres-----------

Buffon: Kept Italy in everygame with some spectacular saves

Zambrotta: Made some inspired runs down the flanks, and defended well

Cannavaro: The player of the Tournament, well for me anyways, it didn't look like anyone could get by him for the whole tournament

Thurham: Kept the French defence organized, and a spectacular game against Portugal

Lahm: Made some great runs, and scored theat fantastic goal in the first game

Maxi Rodriguez: Makes the team just for that goal against Mexico

Pirlo: Operated the entire Italy attack, I just hope he plays this well for Milan this year

Gattuso: He's just a warrior

Zidane: He carried France all the way to the final, and with his red card went France's hopes of a World Cup

Klose: Led the tournamnet in goals

Torres: Was great in the group stage, and than quieted of against France, He dosen't really deserve to be there but I just can't think of another striker

Too many Italians there... I agree on Buffon and Cannavaro, though. I absolutely despise Zambrotta and Gattuso - as you said, they are "just warriors" and know nothing about classy playing. Gattuso is a savage, just like Materazzi.

Lahm and Maxi Rodriguez are good choices as well. I'd add Odonkor and Ribery, the two fastest guys in the tournament.

I'd add Odonkor

:shock: He knows nothing about defending. He took someone's legs out from behind and received a yellow a yellow for his efforts. Then he had the nerve to complain about the card <_< He hardly put in a decent cross, dwelled on the ball too long and in short, didn't do anything right. There was only one performance which he actually did his job properly though I forget the game. It was later in the tournament. Nevertheless, the reason why he was always used as a sub is beyond me.