Bellazon

Football

goose

Blackburn lose 2-1 to Birmingham :ddr: super for Spurs :clap: :D

Arsenal 1-0 Villareal . . . weird substitutions at the end. why bring on two strikers for the last 10 minutes and not even play them properly up front? :huh: :idk: another rather average games from Mr Fabregas :whistle:

Blackburn lose 2-1 to Birmingham :ddr: super for Spurs :clap: :D

Arsenal 1-0 Villareal . . . weird substitutions at the end. why bring on two strikers for the last 10 minutes and not even play them properly up front? :huh: :idk: another rather average games from Mr Fabregas :whistle:

You can't expect an 19 year old to be as consistent as Henry, Pires and the other Arsenal veterans.

At least you'll win the scudetto..

I hope, Milan is only 3 points behind now :woot:

talk about Juve hitting the self-destruct button! What the hell si happening with that? It seems so random since I don't follow Serie A. It just seems like everyweek they keep losing a few more poiints.

And bad news that Kaka and Nesta are out. Hopefully they'll make it back for the second leg :cry:

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea :dance:

Once again Mourinho must act like an idiot about the loss.

We've only beaten them 2 times out of our past 10 meetings. But those 2 victories might be the ones that hurt the most :whistle:

Tottenham 1-1 Arsenal and Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

:thumbsup:

Tottenham :clap:

Wenger's such an idiot :cain: what a moron. he should apologise to Martin Jol. :yes: his accusations are ludicious and wholly unprofessional. i suppose that he's just trying to distract people from Arsenal's poor performance and Spurs' dominance of the match. shame Spurs didn't give Arsenal the thrashing they deserved :p

It was suprising to see Eboue, Fabregas and Henry not starting though. Wenger says qualifying through the Champion's League is a harder route, but his actions suggest that's exactly what he's trying to do. He's not playing Henry as much anymore.

Wenger is a hypocrite though, when it comes to fair play. He's had an eyesight problem for such a long time.

The incident at hand was a bit hard to call as no Spurs players were involved. It's hard to make a call to stop play, but I'll just side with the ref this time. He urged play on, so Carrick played it on :idk:

Liverpool-West Ham final :ddr:

We're about to win the FA Cup. Arsenal don't seem like they're going to clinch 4th spot, but they have a chance of winning the Champions' League :o They're talisman and captain is leaving as well :o How the roles have been reversed

It was suprising to see Eboue, Fabregas and Henry not starting though. Wenger says qualifying through the Champion's League is a harder route, but his actions suggest that's exactly what he's trying to do. He's not playing Henry as much anymore.

Wenger is a hypocrite though, when it comes to fair play. He's had an eyesight problem for such a long time.

The incident at hand was a bit hard to call as no Spurs players were involved. It's hard to make a call to stop play, but I'll just side with the ref this time. He urged play on, so Carrick played it on :idk:

another misjudgement by Wenger. i don't think that he realised how much Spurs had improved. i talked to one of my friends and he suggested that recently Wenger has left out Henry et al almost as an excuse for 'poor results' like against Man Utd and Spurs . . . :idk:

Liverpool-West Ham final :ddr:

We're about to win the FA Cup. Arsenal don't seem like they're going to clinch 4th spot, but they have a chance of winning the Champions' League :o They're talisman and captain is leaving as well :o How the roles have been reversed

should be an interesting match . . . sorry to say it but i'm going to have to go for West Ham. it would be nice for some different teams to win it every so often and West Ham are cool :cool: i hope that the rumours linking Nigel Reo-Coker with Spurs are true :D

another misjudgement by Wenger. i don't think that he realised how much Spurs had improved. i talked to one of my friends and he suggested that recently Wenger has left out Henry et al almost as an excuse for 'poor results' like against Man Utd and Spurs . . . :idk:

More to do with keeping them healthy and raring to go for the Champions' League. Also, there have been a few injury issues as well. But Henry seems to be missing too much. Is Wenger bracing for life without his captain for a second season? :o

Pure speculation of course :p