Bellazon

Football

goose

What has he done that merits such a position? It isn't like Middlesbrough were on fire this year. They should have gotten PSV's Guus Hiddink.

Steve McClaren sucks. he's done well for 'Boro in the UEFA and FA Cups but where are Boro in the league. i think they see him as reliable and they think that his pasts experiences with Sven and the international setup woul help. i think that they should just get Big Sam. his football isn't pretty but he woul just get everything sorted and be done with it :idk: Pearce is an England manager in the waiting though :whistle: :ninja: but not quite yet :shifty:

Hiddink doesn't do it for me. :idk: Big Sam or Scolari i say :idk:

How about Capello? :idk:

he said that he'd like to manage England but not just now :idk: i dunno . . . i'd prob prefer Scolari 'cos he has a proven track record or Big Sam because he's English and real passionate. :idk:

Spurs 1-2 Man Utd. :cry:

was an awesome match but Spurs didn't put away their chances. but i don't believe that Ledley is injured :cry2: he better be fit for the world cup . . . *crosses fingers*

Chelsea are now only one point off of winning the Premiership too :yes: the Carsley sending off today was harsh considering that Lucas Neill only got a yellow card for the terrible one he did against Liverpool :no:

and Pompey lost :cry:

When does Chelsea and Man U play?

i think at the weekend :idk: there's Arsenal-Spurs too :no: :( so many injuries at the moment :(

What has he done that merits such a position? It isn't like Middlesbrough were on fire this year. They should have gotten PSV's Guus Hiddink.

Steve McClaren sucks. he's done well for 'Boro in the UEFA and FA Cups but where are Boro in the league. i think they see him as reliable and they think that his pasts experiences with Sven and the international setup woul help. i think that they should just get Big Sam. his football isn't pretty but he woul just get everything sorted and be done with it :idk: Pearce is an England manager in the waiting though :whistle: :ninja: but not quite yet :shifty:

he said that he'd like to manage England but not just now :idk: i dunno . . . i'd prob prefer Scolari 'cos he has a proven track record or Big Sam because he's English and real passionate. :idk:

I'd go with Big Sam, I think they should have an Englishman coaching this time around, I like his passion too :)

was an awesome match but Spurs didn't put away their chances. but i don't believe that Ledley is injured :cry2: he better be fit for the world cup . . . *crosses fingers*

Chelsea are now only one point off of winning the Premiership too :yes: the Carsley sending off today was harsh considering that Lucas Neill only got a yellow card for the terrible one he did against Liverpool :no:

i think at the weekend :idk: there's Arsenal-Spurs too :no: :( so many injuries at the moment :(

It's this weekend :woot: Let's go Man U, make the EPL more intresting :)

Let's go Spurs :) , I just hate Arsenal

I'd go with Big Sam, I think they should have an Englishman coaching this time around, I like his passion too :)

yeah. Sven sucks, i think.

It's this weekend :woot: Let's go Man U, make the EPL more intresting :)

Let's go Spurs :) , I just hate Arsenal

good lad ;)

in all honesty, Chelsea have got it. it could have been interesting if Man U hadn't drawn with Sunderland :nicole:

England have so much quality. It'd be a pity if a defensive manager got the job. Sven and McClaren both suck. HARD.

Big Sam plays ugly, but if there is anything to suggest that he might change his tactics to be more open and attacking, then I'd be all for his appointment. However, if he's just going to play England like he does at Bolton, then forget it.

I reckon Stuart Pearce would do a pretty good job. But, he doesn't have big game experience. Other than that he might be alright. A bit risky though.

*ponders*

Sven sucks. Who chases a game by subbing a striker for a defensive midfielder. He's lost the plot for England. Everything he does is wrong. And he experiments way too much. How long has he been in the job? Pick a formation already! :anger:

Sven sucks. Who chases a game by subbing a striker for a defensive midfielder. He's lost the plot for England. Everything he does is wrong. And he experiments way too much. How long has he been in the job? Pick a formation already! :anger:

He was never great imho.

no milan? no party :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

England have so much quality. It'd be a pity if a defensive manager got the job. Sven and McClaren both suck. HARD.

Big Sam plays ugly, but if there is anything to suggest that he might change his tactics to be more open and attacking, then I'd be all for his appointment. However, if he's just going to play England like he does at Bolton, then forget it.

I reckon Stuart Pearce would do a pretty good job. But, he doesn't have big game experience. Other than that he might be alright. A bit risky though.

*ponders*

Psycho is the next but one England manager ;) he's so cool :clap:

He was never great imho.

5-1 thrashing of Germany :idk: :whistle: he wasn't bad then ;)

yay :clap: Milan 0-1 Barca

Giuly's goal was nice :) Ronaldinho did nothing for the first 55 minutes and all of a sudden just turned it on quiet spectacularly. Kaka was disappointing :no: :(

Gilardino was disappointing, Inzaghi would have scored if he was fit :angry:

yay :clap: Milan 0-1 Barca

Giuly's goal was nice :) Ronaldinho did nothing for the first 55 minutes and all of a sudden just turned it on quiet spectacularly. Kaka was disappointing :no: :(

Gilardino was disappointing, Inzaghi would have scored if he was fit :angry:

Gilardino missed two chances that either Inzaghi or Sheva would have finished eyes closed!

Gilardino missed two chances that either Inzaghi or Sheva would have finished eyes closed!

:yes:

Gilardino's form has been dissapointing as of late :( he's creating many chances for himself but he's not finishing them :shock:

for example the post he hit in the Barca game