Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool-West Ham final :ddr:

We're about to win the FA Cup. Arsenal don't seem like they're going to clinch 4th spot, but they have a chance of winning the Champions' League :o They're talisman and captain is leaving as well :o How the roles have been reversed

should be an interesting match . . . sorry to say it but i'm going to have to go for West Ham. it would be nice for some different teams to win it every so often and West Ham are cool :cool: i hope that the rumours linking Nigel Reo-Coker with Spurs are true :D

but Liverpool don't win the FA Cup much :p

Liverpool-West Ham final :ddr:

We're about to win the FA Cup. Arsenal don't seem like they're going to clinch 4th spot, but they have a chance of winning the Champions' League :o They're talisman and captain is leaving as well :o How the roles have been reversed

should be an interesting match . . . sorry to say it but i'm going to have to go for West Ham. it would be nice for some different teams to win it every so often and West Ham are cool :cool: i hope that the rumours linking Nigel Reo-Coker with Spurs are true :D

but Liverpool don't win the FA Cup much :p

nor do West Ham :p ;)

another misjudgement by Wenger. i don't think that he realised how much Spurs had improved. i talked to one of my friends and he suggested that recently Wenger has left out Henry et al almost as an excuse for 'poor results' like against Man Utd and Spurs . . . :idk:

More to do with keeping them healthy and raring to go for the Champions' League. Also, there have been a few injury issues as well. But Henry seems to be missing too much. Is Wenger bracing for life without his captain for a second season? :o

Pure speculation of course :p

i'm suspicious about those suggestions because last season Henry was an ever present and played virtually every match yet this season Wenger is resting him loads . . . . i'm not sure . . . .

apparently Arsenal have offered him a

i'm suspicious about those suggestions because last season Henry was an ever present and played virtually every match yet this season Wenger is resting him loads . . . . i'm not sure . . . .

apparently Arsenal have offered him a

are Australia gonna have an official world cup song? :laugh: and if so will it be sung by Rolf Harris? ;) :laugh:

Who knows, but I wouldn't mind seeing Rolf getting up on stage and singing it :laugh:

he visited my old school once and did a 3 hour talk :| he also got out his didgeridoo and wobble-board :| :laugh:

oops, i forgot . . . he's Sir Rolf now :laugh:

Steven Gerrard won Player of the Year and Wayne Rooney won Youngster of the year :clap:

Rooney deserved both really :whistle: ;)

Rooney really did deserve both, but Gerrard would have been a close second in my book

i personally thought that Gerrard played better last season :/