Bellazon

Football

goose

Steven Gerrard won Player of the Year and Wayne Rooney won Youngster of the year :clap:

Rooney deserved both really :whistle: ;)

Rooney really did deserve both, but Gerrard would have been a close second in my book

i personally thought that Gerrard played better last season :/

Is Gerrard going to Madrid next year? :idk:

Steven Gerrard won Player of the Year and Wayne Rooney won Youngster of the year :clap:

Rooney deserved both really :whistle: ;)

Rooney really did deserve both, but Gerrard would have been a close second in my book

i personally thought that Gerrard played better last season :/

Is Gerrard going to Madrid next year? :idk:

personally, i don't think so. but i dunno . . . :idk:

and Billy Costacurta turned 40 today :o

when did he become Billy Costacurta? Billy? :blink:

Good old Billy :laugh:

I finally figured out why they call him Billy, because he use to be a Basketball star when he was younger and the team he played for was called Billy, so that name just stuck with him :atoobie:

I finally figured out why they call him Billy, because he use to be a Basketball star when he was younger and the team he played for was called Billy, so that name just stuck with him :atoobie:

ok, that's cool . . . i was really confused when people started calling him Billy and i thought that he'd changed his name or something :rofl:

ok, that's cool . . . i was really confused when people started calling him Billy and i thought that he'd changed his name or something :rofl:

Yeah, I could never figure out how they got Billy from Alessandro :whistle:

what's it looking like in Serie A now? :)

Milan is only 3 points behind Juve now :o Milan looks like the might snatch the Scudetto from Juve :)

Juve has tied it's last 5 games, not to mention that loss to Arsenal :laugh: Ever since that loss it seems the entire Juve team has just given up

The Juve fans have tottaly turned on Ibra and Viera, I wouldn't be surprised if they were playing elsewhere next year <_<

And Inter is 5 points behind Milan :whistle:

Milan is out :cry: :cry: :cry:

Milan didn't do enough to win the game :( but why was that Shevchenko goal disallowed?

At least this game game was a 100 times more exciting than that disgraceful game yesterday <_<

unlucky . . . :/

some say that the Milan-Barca games were the real final ;) if that's any consolation :(

Milan is out :cry: :cry: :cry:

Milan didn't do enough to win the game :( but why was that Shevchenko goal disallowed?

At least this game game was a 100 times more exciting than that disgraceful game yesterday <_<

unlucky . . . :/

some say that the Milan-Barca games were the real final ;) if that's any consolation :(

:yes:

It was the real final, but Barca were the better team on the 2 legs, Milan really only threatened the first 20 minutes in Leg 1 :( Only if Gilardino took one of those chances in the first game :persuazn:

But Congrats to Barca :clap: I hope they destroy Arsenal :war: