Bellazon

Football

goose

Guus is going to Russia. For the money, I assume.

Middlesborough are R A N D O M

they always leak goals and the only way they win is by scoring more. You can never tell whether they'll win, lose or draw. They freak me out :|

But they did make a really good comeback against Basle. That was awesome stuff! Capped off with a 90th minute winner from 3-0 down :woot: :nicole:

inzaghi out not barcellona

hat prandelli in list for the provera Inter tronchetti manager pirelli tim next president if it leaves moratti news of telelombardia television of Milan close to Inter and milan

summit for capello e prandelli inter football

inzaghi out not barcellona

hat prandelli in list for the provera Inter tronchetti manager pirelli tim next president if it leaves moratti news of telelombardia television of Milan close to Inter and milan

summit for capello e prandelli inter football

moggi.jpg moggi1.jpg moggi2.jpg moggi3.jpg moggi4.jpg moggi5.jpg

What has he done that merits such a position? It isn't like Middlesbrough were on fire this year. They should have gotten PSV's Guus Hiddink.

Steve McClaren sucks. he's done well for 'Boro in the UEFA and FA Cups but where are Boro in the league. i think they see him as reliable and they think that his pasts experiences with Sven and the international setup woul help. i think that they should just get Big Sam. his football isn't pretty but he woul just get everything sorted and be done with it :idk: Pearce is an England manager in the waiting though :whistle: :ninja: but not quite yet :shifty:

Hiddink doesn't do it for me. :idk: Big Sam or Scolari i say :idk:

Spurs 1-2 Man Utd. :cry:

was an awesome match but Spurs didn't put away their chances. but i don't believe that Ledley is injured :cry2: he better be fit for the world cup . . . *crosses fingers*

Chelsea are now only one point off of winning the Premiership too :yes: the Carsley sending off today was harsh considering that Lucas Neill only got a yellow card for the terrible one he did against Liverpool :no:

and Pompey lost :cry:

Mark my words: Juventus will lose the Scudetto to AC Milan

I hope so :) Juve has been really shit since playing Arsenal, and they were lucky to get a point with Cagliari on the weekend

Only if Milan didn't draw with Ascoli the first game of the season, and lose to Lecce with there B team a couple of weeks ago, Milan would be a point away from Juve now :cry:

Milan has been the best team in Serie A this year :ninja:

What has he done that merits such a position? It isn't like Middlesbrough were on fire this year. They should have gotten PSV's Guus Hiddink.

Steve McClaren sucks. he's done well for 'Boro in the UEFA and FA Cups but where are Boro in the league. i think they see him as reliable and they think that his pasts experiences with Sven and the international setup woul help. i think that they should just get Big Sam. his football isn't pretty but he woul just get everything sorted and be done with it :idk: Pearce is an England manager in the waiting though :whistle: :ninja: but not quite yet :shifty:

Hiddink doesn't do it for me. :idk: Big Sam or Scolari i say :idk:

How about Capello? :idk:

Spurs 1-2 Man Utd. :cry:

was an awesome match but Spurs didn't put away their chances. but i don't believe that Ledley is injured :cry2: he better be fit for the world cup . . . *crosses fingers*

Chelsea are now only one point off of winning the Premiership too :yes: the Carsley sending off today was harsh considering that Lucas Neill only got a yellow card for the terrible one he did against Liverpool :no:

and Pompey lost :cry:

When does Chelsea and Man U play?