Bellazon

Football

goose

Moratti may quit :o

I wonder what Gocho thinks of all this stuff happening to Inter :whistle:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr6h.html

That's bull, he won't quit.

I think that some players need to grow some balls, that's what I think. I think that instead of govong a whole new contract for Recoba(who's been @ Inter for 9 years and has done nothing) Inter should

Moratti may quit :o

I wonder what Gocho thinks of all this stuff happening to Inter :whistle:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr6h.html

That's bull, he won't quit.

I think that some players need to grow some balls, that's what I think. I think that instead of govong a whole new contract for Recoba(who's been @ Inter for 9 years and has done nothing) Inter should

If Messi plays it will be a totally different game, I don't think Milan's defenders can match up with his pace, especially if he's matched up with Billy Costacurta :(

Milan should play Ambrosini or Vogel instead of Seedorf for there ties against Barca, more grit in the Mid :) Pirlo will get burned against Ronaldinho, Messi, and Guily

But if Supper Pippo keeps scoring I have no worries :p

It's funny how Barca shifted their focus from Ronnie to Messi when he made it regularly in the first team.

It's a Catch 22. If Ronnie has the ball, Messi is running free. If Messi has the ball, Ronnie is running free. And with Deco's passing, it'll be hard to contain them. (You're lucky Xavi will be out as well)

Best of luck Milan :ninja:

Hopefully it will be a high scoring affair! :woot:

If Messi plays it will be a totally different game, I don't think Milan's defenders can match up with his pace, especially if he's matched up with Billy Costacurta :(

Milan should play Ambrosini or Vogel instead of Seedorf for there ties against Barca, more grit in the Mid :) Pirlo will get burned against Ronaldinho, Messi, and Guily

But if Supper Pippo keeps scoring I have no worries :p

It's funny how Barca shifted their focus from Ronnie to Messi when he made it regularly in the first team.

It's a Catch 22. If Ronnie has the ball, Messi is running free. If Messi has the ball, Ronnie is running free. And with Deco's passing, it'll be hard to contain them. (You're lucky Xavi will be out as well)

Best of luck Milan :ninja:

Hopefully it will be a high scoring affair! :woot:

Marquez is injured too and Deco is suspended for the first leg :blah:

Who does Man U play in centre midfield now? :idk:

They keep switching between midfielders and formations. I can never keep up with who they play there (not that I really try :laugh:)

Last I heard it was Giggs and O'Shea.

Apparently they are in for quite a few quality centre mids :whistle:

Giggs in centre mid :laugh:

But there still winning somehow :ninja:

they have a great attack so they score loads. with Rooney, Ronaldo, van Nistelrooy and Saha you're not really gonna have problems scoring :idk:

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not sure what was funnier, a 5-0 romping of Villa or a team trying to cement 4th spot by losing 3-1 to Pompey :p

:huh:

who lost to Pompey? :ninja:

Sorry, latest team was Newcastle I believe :rofl:

:persuazn:

i fear that it all comes down to the Arsenal-Spurs match :o . . . i think that Bolton have suddenly become a bit too erratic and Blackburn seem to have bottle it a bit :idk: :ninja:

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not sure what was funnier, a 5-0 romping of Villa or a team trying to cement 4th spot by losing 3-1 to Pompey :p

:huh:

who lost to Pompey? :ninja:

Sorry, latest team was Newcastle I believe :rofl:

:persuazn:

i fear that it all comes down to the Arsenal-Spurs match :o . . . i think that Bolton have suddenly become a bit too erratic and Blackburn seem to have bottle it a bit :idk: :ninja:

Blackburn have a chance if they keep up their form.

Don't know what hapened to Bolton though. They have some tough fixtures so I'm afraid they'll drop out...

let's hope Liverpool can do Spurs a favour with a win at Anfield :clap:

It almost always happens to be the relegation battle that's most interesting every season. The battle for 4th, not to much...

He's used him for last-minute substitutions. You don't use Dennis Bergkamp, the man who changed Arsenal for the better for last-minute substitutions. It's humiliating. Either bring him in earlier, so he can at least play for 15-20 mins, or use some kid for the last minute subs and leave Dennis on the bench alltogether.