Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool and Man U will battle for Solari if he decides to leave Inter :whistle:

Solari will be warming the bench for Liverpool or Man U too if he decides to go there :p

ugh... solari *slaps Rafa*

we don't need another left sided player, we already have 6 :shock:

Rafa really needs help with his left winger fetish :ermm:

They really should have got Figo when they had the chance :yes:

He's been Inter's best attacking player this year (Y)

meh... Figo was all about the money, not about the club.

Now Stelios wants to join Liverpool :evil:

Hopefully we can get Joaquin :whistle: but Betis are out of the relegation zone :cry:

is Stelios up to scratch? :idk: i don't think so :whistle:

interesting results this evening:

Arsenal 2-0 Juventus

congrats to Arsenal. they ran Juve ragged :yes: they really should have punished them more. Vieira seemed to be a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal :/

Benfica 0-0 Barca

Juve lost :laugh:

Juve really played crappy, Viera has always been over-rated, and Zebina got a red card :laugh:

but congrats to Arsenal they played really well, and deserved a bigger scoreline than 2-0 :clap:

Seedorf is good at times, he's just to inconsistent :(

And should probally not be starting anymore, a good player to come off the bench though

He needlessly gives away possession too much, even playing for Holland. His passes never seem to find their man either :no: He has one wicked shot though :evil: I'll give him that much :D

is Stelios up to scratch? :idk: i don't think so :whistle:

Well, Liverpool have a "thing", where we go for players one by one instead of negotiating many at a time. It sucks and we normally miss out on who we want, so if ALL goes wrong then at least we have Stelios as a back up option :chicken: Even though I'd prefer to get Malbranque if worst comes to worst :ddr:

interesting results this evening:

Arsenal 2-0 Juventus

congrats to Arsenal. they ran Juve ragged :yes: they really should have punished them more. Vieira seemed to be a shadow of the player he was at Arsenal :/

Benfica 0-0 Barca

ummm... you shouldn't support Arsenal. If they win the Champion's League it won't matter if Spurs get 4th :whistle:

and yes, they did deserve it! (Y) Juve looked tragic and disorganised. From forwards to the backline, it was all tragic :no:

and Benfica 0-0 Barca :shock: but once Benfica score it'll be game over. Barca will let loose and everyone standing in front of them shall die... just like Chelsea :o

And should probally not be starting anymore, a good player to come off the bench though

He needlessly gives away possession too much, even playing for Holland. His passes never seem to find their man either :no: He has one wicked shot though :evil: I'll give him that much :D

He does have a wicked shot :yes:

That one goal he scored when he was on Madrid, the one from the half way line is still one of my favorites :D

He does have a wicked shot :yes:

That one goal he scored when he was on Madrid, the one from the half way line is still one of my favorites :D

That was a freakish goal :shock:

The ball was still going up when it hit the back of the net :laugh: