Bellazon

Football

goose

I like Landreau :woot:

So he's a good goalkeeper than?

I've seen a handful of clips (probably around 3-4 times)

He's impressed everytime, even though we are talking about the French Ligue :whistle:

He's young and good (Y)

I reckon he'll be France's no.1 soon, maybe after Coupet gets a bit older :yes:

Bayern want Van Bommel to replace Ballack <_< He's a good player and is being wasted by Barca, but he's no were as offenively gifted as Ballack :whistle:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=362564&cc=5901

Ballack is an all-rounder, Van Bommel is a defensive mid. Nevertheless, Van Bommel made a crazy run and lob over the keeper in the Champion's League in the first minute of the game (I can't remember who it was against though). Eto'o was nowhere to be seen :ninja:

I like Landreau :woot:

So he's a good goalkeeper than?

I've seen a handful of clips (probably around 3-4 times)

He's impressed everytime, even though we are talking about the French Ligue :whistle:

He's young and good (Y)

I reckon he'll be France's no.1 soon, maybe after Coupet gets a bit older :yes:

Milan should get him than :) as Dida has not been very unimpressive lately :(

Chelsea and Liverpool again in FA Cup Semi's :woot:

The second successive season we've faced each other 5 times in all competitions <_<

I was hoping to meet them in the FA Cup final so that we can put one over them then. That'd be sweet, but I guess beating them would be good in the semis. After all, it is only one game. I'm sure we'll be dying for revenge and the boys'll give it their best to win the FA Cup (the only thing we can win this season :( )

It's Liverpool vs Spurs in a war of words Barry :shifty:

Even if it were true though, I think it's pretty unprofessional and disrespectful of Rafa to both Spurs and all teh players involved to bring up such a story at this time. :no:

It's Liverpool vs Spurs in a war of words Barry :shifty:

Even if it were true though, I think it's pretty unprofessional and disrespectful of Rafa to both Spurs and all teh players involved to bring up such a story at this time. :no:

Rafa seems to have lost the plot :|

apparently Spurs have reported him to the FA :laugh: it's really a storm in a teacup but he seems to have said some daft things really :cain:

Why did Gerrard's number say 08 instead of 8 :idk:

Beattie's shirt had 08 as well.

It was to help promote and signify Liverpool as the capital of Culture in 2008. The shirts were meant to be auctioned off after the match for charity or something. Too bad Gerrard only wore his shirt for 18 minutes :laugh: