Bellazon

Football

goose

^Tremendous stuff! :rofl:

Had Utaka not just upped sticks for the French league, this would have earned him an instant placing on my top five "complex" Premier League footballers list. Only in fifth place mind, but there's some serious competition.

01. Mario Balotelli

"What's his name? Wil something? No, I don't know him but next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him. Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him who won it."

02. Andrei Arshavin

"I won’t jump into water from a ten metre diving board. I’m generally scared of it. Not even of how deep it is - but the creatures that are maybe hiding in it."

03. Mohamed Diame

"The truth about life in Wigan is there is nothing to do. It is a crappy place."

04. Benoit Assou-Ekotto

"Yes, it's a good, good job and I don't say that I hate football but it's not my passion."

And last but not least...

05. Anton Ferdinand

"Going 4 a walk 2 da shops gettin milk 4 my coco pops game head is on preppin my shit"

Record 41 goals in 8 games yesterday. Maybe I should start watching...

Too bad the best game of the weekend (4-4 game with Arsenal and Newcastle) was clearly fixed.

i only saw the highlights. is there proof?

None yet. Interpol has opened an investigation apparently. But the refereeing was very questionable.

Poor Steve McClaren, had a feeling he was on his way out a weeks ago when watching Dortmund handsomely slice apart his Wolfy boys. In fact after the third goal had gone in the camera crew seemed to all but give up on the football and focused instead on McClaren's fairly intense histrionics on the bench, with the commentators often adding their own cruel laughter for full tragi-com affect. Then this weekend he had the indignity of Diego missing a penalty he had specifically told him not to take in a game they ultimately lost 1-0.

Record 41 goals in 8 games yesterday. Maybe I should start watching...

Too bad the best game of the weekend (4-4 game with Arsenal and Newcastle) was clearly fixed.

i only saw the highlights. is there proof?

None yet. Interpol has opened an investigation apparently. But the refereeing was very questionable.

An appalling display of officiating, even by Phil Dowd's usual pathetic standards.

Poor Steve McClaren, had a feeling he was on his way out a weeks ago when watching Dortmund handsomely slice apart his Wolfy boys. In fact after the third goal had gone in the camera crew seemed to all but give up on the football and focused instead on McClaren's fairly intense histrionics on the bench, with the commentators often adding their own cruel laughter for full tragi-com affect. Then this weekend he had the indignity of Diego missing a penalty he had specifically told him not to take in a game they ultimately lost 1-0.

I could see a second reign as England manager in Steve McClaren's future, though probably not before Becks, Lamps, JT and Stevie G are replaced by Albrighters, Jordy H, Wally Walcott, Oxo-Chambo and er, Jack Wilshere as squad mainstays.