Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

On 6/9/2023 at 2:40 PM, laeteita said:

I don’t understand she posted that on her instagram but not any of the campaigns (for VS and the marc jacobs campaign) she did this year. This is why people think she is retired 

Why does she ignore the new good work she gets, and work she actually looks good in. I really do not get why she wouldn’t want to share that and show people what she has been doing in the actual modeling world. 

Especially since she is about to turn 42, why not show people despite being in the business for like 26 years and being in her 40s, she is still doing great things in modeling and looking great?

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I don’t understand she posted that on her instagram but not any of the campaigns (for VS and the marc jacobs campaign) she did this year. This is why people think she is retired 

Why does she ignore the new good work she gets, and work she actually looks good in. I really do not get why she wouldn’t want to share that and show people what she has been doing in the actual modeling world. 

Especially since she is about to turn 42, why not show people despite being in the business for like 26 years and being in her 40s, she is still doing great things in modeling and looking great?

I guess she is still concerned and anxious for her body situation.It's not common cause she was not being like that when she is very young, but obviously after this pregnancy, Adriana has troubles in keeping positive about her body and public criticism. She is waiting for what she thinks is the best body situation. At that time, I believe she will give us and those haters a big surprise.

This video was posted by the UFC account and she's been tagged as a "collaborator" so it appears in her feed as well.

4 hours ago, XSS said:

I guess she is still concerned and anxious for her body situation.It's not common cause she was not being like that when she is very young, but obviously after this pregnancy, Adriana has troubles in keeping positive about her body and public criticism. She is waiting for what she thinks is the best body situation. At that time, I believe she will give us and those haters a big surprise.

but she looks much better in the shots of the marc jacobs campaign than that low quality video. Also majority of the marc jacobs campaign were face shots, and good ones 

On 2023/6/11 at PM4点10分, Souled-Out said:

但她在 marc jacobs 广告的镜头中看起来比那个低质量的视频要好得多。marc jacobs 的大部分广告都是面部照片,而且效果不错 

She is beautiful in that campaign, but I think that still didn't meet her own expectation. 

48 minutes ago, ekn said:

This is from 2010, shortly after her first pregnancy and she says; it wasn't easy to get back to her usual shape. I always thought she didn't have hard time after her first pregnancy. It is saddening because i can't imagine her struggle after giving birth at the age of 41.

41 minutes ago, patt said:

This is from 2010, shortly after her first pregnancy and she says; it wasn't easy to get back to her usual shape. I always thought she didn't have hard time after her first pregnancy. It is saddening because i can't imagine her struggle after giving birth at the age of 41.

I feel like she forgot how hard it was or maybe underestimated it. 

anyways, happy birthday to Adriana. I feel like the older she gets the more she ignores her birthday on social media sadly. She reposts from some people but adriana used to literally post about her birthday on her profile. I wonder if being older makes her afraid to do so now? 

43 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

anyways, happy birthday to Adriana. I feel like the older she gets the more she ignores her birthday on social media sadly. She reposts from some people but adriana used to literally post about her birthday on her profile. I wonder if being older makes her afraid to do so now? 

With a newborn, work and other young kids I guess she won't celebrate her birthday as much as she did in past years, or spend much time in social media. Ihe most we are going to see, I think, is just a few repost in her stories of the birthday messages from people she knows.

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

With a newborn, work and other young kids I guess she won't celebrate her birthday as much as she did in past years, or spend much time in social media. Ihe most we are going to see, I think, is just a few repost in her stories of the birthday messages from people she knows.

True

I feel like she just doesn't use social media as much anymore. She rarely posts anything personal. Just work related things. For a while now before there was a newborn invovled so I don't even want to say thats the reason. She hasn't posted about her bday in her feed in years actually. I want to say last time was 2017.

And Adriana doesn't seem to be embarrassed to say her age. She actually seems to like to say it. I recall even in Patrick Ta's Youtube video he asked if he could say her age and she said "please". And if I'm not mistaken she recently in a dogpound repost story she mentioned something along the lines of "achieving greatness at 41". Something along those line, I might be misquoting but the point is she mentioned her age. 

• 2 weeks later...