Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

6 hours ago, ekn said:

10 minutes long Interview video in the link

Adriana Lima Talks ‘FIFA: A Love Letter To Rwanda’ Short; Eye-Opening Trip To Former Genocide-Hit Country & Passion For Soccer – Taormina Studio

https://deadline.com/video/adriana-lima-fifa-a-love-letter-to-rwanda-short-talks-passion-soccer/

Article in the link doesn't say where to watch the short movie. Where and when i can watch it? 

14 hours ago, patt said:

Article in the link doesn't say where to watch the short movie. Where and when i can watch it? 

It is not listed on IMDB and IMDB directs to the Deadline's website for the information about the movie. So we have to wait i guess.

3 hours ago, jamiya said:

Does @carlaarb6 mention anything about why they visited Colombia? (Her Instagram is private, so I can't see her story😭)

No, not yet. So far there are pictures of the dinner yesterday, only this one you can see Adriana's body, and one of Cyan.

carlaarb6 - 3140588144348480010.jpg

That she, while the entire fashion world is in Paris these days, is in Colombia, is one of those things that makes me think that Adriana doesn't have much interest in going back to work in fashion, beyond the fact that she can do a campaign or magazine very occasionally.

7 hours ago, borg said:

That she, while the entire fashion world is in Paris these days, is in Colombia, is one of those things that makes me think that Adriana doesn't have much interest in going back to work in fashion, beyond the fact that she can do a campaign or magazine very occasionally.

I feel like she is in Columbia of ALL places for a good reason. Like its not like she just chilling at home doing nothing, she had to travel somewhere. and she isn’t out there with a glam team/pr folks either. I don’t think she is there for recreational/vacation purposes because the other kids or family don’t appear to be there, and it seems carla usually comes around when NEEDED. Like when they need for someone to help watch cyan for a good amount of time. It seems like only the four of them are, and Carla usually is always there to help with cyan for something. I thought about a reason why she would be there personally but I don’t want to mention it - as to not ruffle feathers. I do not feel like arguing. But in the end I think it’s actually still related to her job/who she is. Adriana literally did two shows last year, she was very active despite being pregnant m, she has had campaigns this year, it’s just clear she ALSO has to divide her time between ALOT of things (including helping andre’s career) and find footing. I do feel like Adriana’s head isn’t where it was prior to this pregnancy. But having a whole child and a man child like Andre will def change things/shake things up. Thats why I mentioned the whole gisele/tom thing. Things happen when you expand your family and personal life. I can see how people may think she comes across as far removed, like she barely posts on social media anymore. I just feel like these dramatic changes in her life caused a shift, but its what happens realistically. Those people in paris ain’t have a third kid 10 months ago and don’t have an Andre in their life slowing them down even more. Thats the reality. Adriana is not a casually dating mom of two anymore. Her life changed dramatically, and recently. 

However, andre’s mom just doesn’t come around for for cyan for no reason, she is usually needed when that happens. Then the other kids aren’t there (we have only seen these 4 people ) so this ain’t no vacation… yeah, I personally think  adriana is there for a valid reason and I wouldn’t be surprised if its something that will serve her as a model 

I really get tired of she is doing these nothing about fashion. Many her fans knew her cause she is a model, an real inconic model. But now look what she is doing, FIFA? Yes it's big but who cares. She was criticized by the pre football federation member for being unprofessional about football. I always think it's not a good thing to connect with this notorious organization for corruption. If she really needs money, she should work for those jewelry and cosmetics company, like what she did for Maybelline and IWC in the past. 

Working for FIFA and attending those unknown film festival are more like she is using her fame to support Andre's career.Damn it she is not young now. Please don't waste time! 

She is not in Columbia for anything related to film or fifa. Its literally just the 4 of them there. No glam team, no managers. Like I said, I think it’s personal and maybe related to the fact that she isn’t a younger model anymore who just had a third child. I would think about that

22 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

She is not in Columbia for anything related to film or fifa. Its literally just the 4 of them there. No glam team, no managers. Like I said, I think it’s personal and maybe related to the fact that she isn’t a younger model anymore who just had a third child. I would think about that

You aren't there to know who is or is not there. Carla literally posted a photo of an old lady holding Cyan who could have been Adriana's grandma. She may be there on vacation. Who knows. But whatever she is there for, doesn't change people's frustration about the fact that you are more likely to see her at a film event than a fashion event. That's the main reason I have an issue with Andre. Because she does so much to try to help him to the point it's hurting her career and what she could be doing. This was never an issue with another man. And the times she finally does do a campaign, she won't even acknowledge it and so it doesn't even gain as much attention and then you have people thinking she's retired cause of that. It just looks like she couldn't care less about fashion. I have no issues with her involvement with FIFA. In fact I think its good and imagine she is well compensated. But when she's not doing much in fashion, it is annoying. I get that she has a baby and kids and all that. But that's what makes it even more frustarting when she does leave them for "work" and it was only to attend something she didnt even need to be at.

26 minutes ago, lucyford said:

You aren't there to know who is or is not there. Carla literally posted a photo of an old lady holding Cyan who could have been Adriana's grandma. She may be there on vacation. Who knows. But whatever she is there for, doesn't change people's frustration about the fact that you are more likely to see her at a film event than a fashion event. That's the main reason I have an issue with Andre. Because she does so much to try to help him to the point it's hurting her career and what she could be doing. This was never an issue with another man. And the times she finally does do a campaign, she won't even acknowledge it and so it doesn't even gain as much attention and then you have people thinking she's retired cause of that. It just looks like she couldn't care less about fashion. I have no issues with her involvement with FIFA. In fact I think its good and imagine she is well compensated. But when she's not doing much in fashion, it is annoying.

I know what I saw, and all I have seen is those 4  people and andre’s mom tagging the location of where those 4 people. That other picture of cyan he honestly doesn’t look the same age as now, to me and she actually did say who that was holding cyan in the text. She did say it was his great grandmother but I don't think Adriana's 100+ grandmother would also be in columbia. Carla posts old pics randomly all the time

I mean like I said, I think it’s possible she is there for a reason thats not related to vacation. I think it could be related to who she is as a model, if you and others disagree, then thats only going to make you more frustrated. If not for a vacation it could be work. Just like I don’t know, neither do you or anyone. But if you become open to the possibility of it being related to her job as a model, you would feel less frustrated. If you don’t want to, thats on you. Have fun being more upset than you probably should be.

Because either way, none of us know why she is there. Not just me. It could literally be anything, including because she is a model. Yall so frustrated, become open to the fact and remind yourself that could very well be a reason why she is there. Because that damn film festival was a week ago. We already talked about how Adriana needs to let Andre do for himself. I am saying who is to say she isn’t doing that in Columbia somehow. Its a new week, its a new location and yall have 0 idea of what she is doing there and why, like you say I don’t. But yall know she just not chilling at home which is how yall talking 

As long as I am not seeing Adriana at a festival right now, as long as I don’t see anything fifa related surrounding her right now. As long as I don’t see her at home literally doing nothing, I am not going to act that thats whats going on