Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

On 4/29/2023 at 7:38 PM, ekn said:

She is not just working out individually, she also joins to group training so i can guess what coming next after this heavy work out routine. A lingerie show. I'm afraid rumors are true this time, she will ruin her decent farewell by returning to the sinking ship called VS.

I don’t think adriana possibly returning to VS show will “ruin” anything, its not that serious. You can’t “ruin” a farwell. And majority of people are happy about this and was praying for it. only people who wish it was another angel that had the chance to come back look at it so negatively 

@souled-out If you ask me, Her fans who are happy with her VS comeback are under influence of competitive feelings. Because majority of her fans got tired of reading negative comments and  for them ,being asked to come back by VS seen as flattering. That's correct tho. 

But in deeper level, Victoria's Secret isn't at its brightest days, they were associated horrible things.(It is a sensitive issue, i won't say anything further but you all know)

And also, VS decided to open a new chapter, now with body positivity and age diversity, their show will completely different than usual. Don't get me wrong please i'm not against to fat, mature or transwomen BUT Adriana Lima doesn't belong to this era. She is the golden angel of golden era. As VS says she is 'the Graetest Angel of All Time' and belongs to greatest times of VS.

4 hours ago, XSS said:

I am curious about what happened to Miranda Kerr. Could you briefly tell something?

There were always rumors that Miranda was a diva and that she wasn't the easiest model to work with, in addition to other rumors about her private life (cheating, gold-digging) that the company didn't like and that were later proven to be true.

@laeteita Kirk is not tagged into the video too. But the woman from Forbes France tagged  him and said see you in Cannes. What i understand is there will be some events in Cannes for promoting Dodpound's supplements globally. Romee and Josephine and some other models will join too. As a global partner of Dogpound, Adriana most likely would join.

4 hours ago, patt said:

@laeteita Kirk is not tagged into the video too. But the woman from Forbes France tagged  him and said see you in Cannes. What i understand is there will be some events in Cannes for promoting Dodpound's supplements globally. Romee and Josephine and some other models will join too. As a global partner of Dogpound, Adriana most likely would join.

I don't think there will be a Dogpound "event". I think they are just going to cannes to train celebrities/influencers since there will be a lot of them there for the festival. Essentially what they did in Qatar during world cup.