Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

23 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

who takes care of cyan and all the other kids when its not adriana? Lol

He seems very clingy. Adriana cant go to work without him even being there majority of the times. So i guess its not that shocking he is there with her at the gym. I wonder if maybe its an insecurity because of how out of his league she is. As for cyan.. well i guess they have a nanny on speed dial cause Andre must always be wherever Adriana goes.

Um. . . .
Cyan has a nanny.
Children go to school.

Marko moved to California.
Andre's ex-wife lives in LA.
They are both co-parenting.

Adriana used to go to the gym with her exes. Marko, Joe, Metin...

I don't know why you guys hate Andre so much, but I like him. Adriana looks happier than ever with him.

But I agree with you that he doesn't have to follow her every red carpet.

40 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Um. . . .
Cyan has a nanny.
Children go to school.

Marko moved to California.
Andre's ex-wife lives in LA.
They are both co-parenting.

Adriana used to go to the gym with her exes. Marko, Joe, Metin...

I don't know why you guys hate Andre so much, but I like him. Adriana looks happier than ever with him.

But I agree with you that he doesn't have to follow her every red carpet.

We get their other kids have another parent and school. That why Cyan was who was specifically being asked about right now. Yes Cyan has a nanny but I do find it odd that Cyan has to be passed to a nanny so that Andre can keep following Adriana.  Including on her work trips he has no business being at. If it was cause he has to go to work, then that would be completely different. I personally find him being that clingy strange. I don't think anyone would be saying anything if he casually just went to the gym with her as other exes you mentioned. But its the fact that he needs to follow her everywhere including her work/business (events, work trips, photoshoots, etc).

Adriana recently started following an instagram account of someone who helps "couples in crisis" (translated from their bio)and seems to give advice regarding that. So maybe things aren't as happy as they may seem to you. 

37 minutes ago, lucyford said:

We get their other kids have another parent and school. That why Cyan was who was specifically being asked about right now. Yes Cyan has a nanny but I do find it odd that Cyan has to be passed to a nanny so that Andre can keep following Adriana. Including on her work trips he has no business being at. I personally find him being that clingy strange. I dont think anyone would be saying anything if he casually just went to the gym with her as other exes you mentioned. But its the fact that he needs to follow her everywhere including her work/business (events, work trips, photoshoots, etc).

Adriana recently started following an instagram account of someone who helps "couples in crisis" (translated from their bio)and gives advice regarding that. So maybe things aren't as happy as they may seem to you. 

Exactly and we see that when Adriana IS around she is the one tending to cyan, hell that is the only time we DO NOT see Andre up under Adriana. Its very annoying to constantly notice that, but then he rarely ever misses being around when Adriana does work and events where he actually isn't needed. Remember that footage of them on the bus, him and Adriana wasn't even sitting next to each other but who had cyan and all his stuff in the seat next to her? Adriana. And as I said, Adriana be fucking more tired than ever. We literally see why, she has honestly six kids all up under her, yes counting andre lol. Until he actually does something else besides be Adriana's date tag along to all her jobs and red carpets, I will not care for him or care to see him. How we see you more with just adriana alone than when Adriana is with their son.

I was okay with Andre until I saw how quickly he damn near flipped her life upside down and the only good thing Adriana got from it was a child. Even with that, she is struggling with things as she said in interviews. So seeing him honestly looking like a lack luster "father" and Adriana is all fatigued from doing what she is supposed to do as a mom and as a woman with a career she is maintaining, is annoying as hell. Andre comes across as spoiled and lazy. Honestly. Then in the red carpet photos their body language gives "he is the prize" or maybe "notice him" its all just really annoying to see. And we have not forgotten his friends who started working for her making damn mistakes on how to handle her PR/Career/social medias. And yeah Adriana following IG accounts like that about couple's therapy... look Andre came with alot of fucking baggage, as an outsider looking in. IDK what Adriana was thinking letting him come in and affect every aspect of her life.

I did not realize Marko actually moved to California. It did seem like marko was around them but I thought he was just visiting. If not, then I am glad. Because that was another problem caused by her starting this relationship with Andre, she had other two kids that lived across the country. For whatever reason Andre not the one to move, Adriana is. Yet again, Adriana doing what needs to be done. That seems to be the pattern. I'm just not feeling it anymore and the reasons should be clear at this point lol. Adriana not that happy, Adriana is tired . She said it and she been looking it. And with such a lack luster guy on her arm meanwhile she is trying to do everything (work, work out, get her looks back, take care all the kids), i'm not surprised. she's tired. Until things really get better for her, I'm not here for Andre doing nothing but following Adriana around and pulling his weight for only 2 days out of a week.