Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Why is Goddess banned? :rofl:

probably goddess involved her personal life too much

That's the point of this place isn't it?

Nope. There's a thin line between giving an opinion and being a creep or/and annoying little bitch. Although I'm more inclined to believe Goddess was a troll that has been banned already several times but keeps creating accounts :rofl:

Thanks for all the interviews she looks great.

Wow! Adriana was the only one to choose chocolate over sex  :o :rofl:

Let's be honest here...there are some amazing chocolate stuff to be purchased when you're millionaire. I think I would say the same.

On another note, Olivier not knowing what Carmina Burana is embarrassing to say the least. And this is the guy supposedly creating "art".

I don't wanna stretch out this conversation much further but I remember her saying in one of the interviews something about her husband being "one of her guilty pleasures" and once she  mentioned about getting him something R rated for Christmas... so i don't see how she's not very sexual. it has something to do that she was on halt with the relationships and men at the moment. And as for her waiting until marriage, I don't believe that and no one knows for sure. i am not saying that she lied. I just think she was in her early twenties when that interview came out and she didn't have the same belief as she got older...just my two cents

^ I agree. When that interview was done she had been divorced for a shorter time and was single and probably with a Men can go and DIAF point of view, I've always thought Adriana is actually very sexual person, I just think at that specific time she was like meh, now that she (allegedly) has a new man in her life she'd probably give a different answer.