Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I feel bad saying this, but Erin Heatherton (is that her name?) is not really that beautiful...I don't get it. :( Why is she representing VS???

If you look at the Incredible Bra launch (1/3/'11) I'd say you're right, Aldridge and Iman aren't that hot either, Lima and Swanepoel were the hottest in that shoot.

I think Erin's body is the reason why she is an VS angel, and I also think that goes for Huntington-Whitley and Ambrosio. Personally I would say Lima is the hottest followed by Kroes and Swanepoel, in my opinion these three are really the top at Victoria's Secret.

:laugh:

agreed

on the bold part :laugh:

I agree, I don't like any of these "new angels." Adriana is the best because she is both beautiful and has a nice curvy body, same with Douzten and Candice. Lily, Erin, and Chanel are way too thin and they are not even that pretty, especially Erin. I'm always hating on Erin but I really don't get her appeal at all.

I don't agree. I think Candice is the weakest link. Not only that her looks are too slutty but she's a bad spokes model for VS too.

I don't think Lily is that great of an asset either. She is kinda loose looking...mabye it's the teeth. I don't know. She's gorgeous, but something doesn't seem classy about her.

I don't agree. I think Candice is the weakest link. Not only that her looks are too slutty but she's a bad spokes model for VS too.

I don't think Lily is that great of an asset either. She is kinda loose looking...maybe it's the teeth. I don't know. She's gorgeous, but something doesn't seem classy about her.

there are 2 kinds of people in the world

those who like the slutty tacky look and call it classy, over exaggerated! fake plastic, kinda like a Kardashian with out the obesity and with long stunning legs. girls like Candice and Adriana.

and there are people who like the real human being look, simple natural beauty, moderate, not over doing it.

i think some people problem with Erin is that she looks like a real human being, and not like a barbie doll, and unlike Adriana and Candice, she sounds less like a barbie doll and more like a regular person.

I'm still waiting with the vs model with a Bachelor's degree, the greatest bring down about vs models is when they open their mouths to speak. it simply ruins every thing

people stared to talk about Candice and Erin on an Adriana thread... don't think it's alright

and every one would agree that Adriana was every one the favorite model when she was young, she just aged badly, had a baby, no wonder she lost her look...

And like everyone else thats an opinion, as for smarts, models have more smarts than their given credit for, we arent models, so we cant say what their day to day life is, alot of models, have their own clothing lines, beauty&fragrance as well, and it does take more "brains" than it seems one is giving credit for. As for aging "badly" i dont think she has, we all want our "models" to stay forever young, and when they get past 20, oops, lets throw them away and look for the next best thing, sad but true.

I'm sorry the fact you call Kim Kardashian Obese, says it all. I don't care for her look at all, and to even compare her look to Adriana is outrageous. I find Adriana stunning, and she's only gotten better with age, although it's only my opinion. I think some people like to say "she looks to barbie" "she looks to perfect" "she looks to obvious" I'll take a quote from the tv show friends "Yea, obvious beauty is the worst, I like to work to find someone attractive." I'm sorry but if you look at all the classic beauties in the past, and the women who are known for being gorgeous they were closer to Adriana, or Candice than they ever were to Erin. As for the "natural human being look" what does that make Adriana and Candice? Aliens? Natural human being look is way to overused, and IMO natural human being looks, you like them? Fantastic, but I don't think they should be VS models who are known for their stunning looks. If that's so then I'm going to get a few of my friends who have the natural human being look and tell them to audition for VS. I'm not saying Erin isn't beautiful, she is in her own way. So is Lily, but I think you have with these girls 2-3 different looks, no need to put any of them down.

I guess I'm just over the whole model bashing model thing..eh All these girls get along, they're great friends (esp Adriana and Erin) and fans bash them against each other. Honestly all I can picture is them laughing about this, and it makes the entire situation humorous.

Love the interview, & her eyes look so amazing! ... Her face when the reporter asked if she wants to have more kids soon is just priceless :laugh: