Bellazon

NBA

goose

• 2 weeks later...

IMO adding Shaq definitely helps the C's. People forget that Shaq was the reigning All-Star game MVP before joining the Cavs. Sure his production/role won't be as big as it once was, but it gives them a great low-post threat. If Sheed comes back, they still have 1 more bullet to shoot IMO. Miami and Orlando are the frontrunners though. Can't believe what a great job Miami did filling the roster spots. Miller, House, Big Z are all solid. And they'll have a superstar on the court for the whole game everytime (besides blowouts). Playoffs is different though. Magic, and Boston can cause them big time trouble. In fact if Vince has an injury free season, I'd put them a step ahead of Miami.

Lakers on the other hand addressed their weaknesses with on-point transfers. Steve Blake is an improvement over Fish, and Matt Barnes gives them more defensive versatility. BTW do people remember what happened the last time Magic played the Lakers?

Epic win by Kobe @2:15.

And you know when Barnes was sold out to join the Lakers. He told that it was when Kobe texted to him this line:

"Anybody mad enough to mess with me, is mad enough to play with me"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oden over Durant will be remembered as a worse mistake than Bowie over Jordan.

Bowie played 540 NBA games, scored 5500+ points, grabbed 3800+ rebounds and dished out 1000+ assists.

Greg Oden's current totals: 88 games, 800+ points, 600+ rebounds, 50 assists. I'll be very surprised if he ever makes it to Bowie's totals.

• 2 weeks later...

Blake Griffin is a beast. Averaging 22 and 12. The only rookie who put up better numbers their rookie season was Shaq. If this kid doesn't kill himself (not literally) the sky is the limit for him. He goes all out on his dunks. It's scary sometimes when he gets fouled. He goes down hard. Hopefully he'll attract some talent and the Clips can finally do something.

on another rookie note, Evan Turner is having his struggles with us :/ He shows flashes though and I think he's gonna be a star one day, I really do. I don't see us making it through this season without trading Iguodala. I wonder who we can get for him. oh and Jrue Holiday, future all star PG, no doubt. Future is bright in philly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Playoffs start this weekend! Come on people this might be our last one for 2 years. (Potential lockout)

Anyone think the Bulls can actually win it all? Rose is amazing. Hard for him to not be your favorite player.

I like them. But Play-offs are different animal. Lets see them win their first round series before we make them favorites.

• 1 month later...