Bellazon

NBA

goose

I dont know why you assume the Magic will be advancing past the first round. :whistle: the team who wins the first game, wins the series something like 70% of the time. Although philly did win game 1 last year against Detroit and lost the series. but we cant go against the odds 2 years in a row can we? :unsure: o wait, the 2001 Finals are coming back to mind :ninja:

70% of the time, which means that their is a 30% flipside to that coin, like last year. :hehe: You still talkin' about the 2001 Finals? Don't you remember who WON THAT YEAR?! :blueeyedbaby: East was weak that year, anyway. From the 1st from the 8th seed could have went to the Finals. Lakers ran through everybody in the West, though. Nobody even won a game. Consider yourselves lucky that you won that one game.

Wow i feel sorry for yall who didnt watch the Bulls/Celtics game tonight. BG was lights out. but damn you Ray.

Ray Ray is the man(after KG of course). And the Celtics-Bulls series started as awesome as possilble. Hopefully we'll see another series like Spurs-Mavs 06, which went to 7 games, and 6 out of those 7 games were decided in the final possession. Though now they lost Leon Powe as well.

Mark my words, Bulls are the favorites to reach the eastern conference finals.

A likely Mavs-Nuggets series may be pretty epic as well. Two awesome point guards in Kidd, and Billups will refire their old rivalary, while it wil be great to watch two amazing scorers in Nowitzki and Carmelo against each other.

IMO, Lakers-Cavs final is the easiest finals prediction of this decade. The injuries just left so many contenders out. IMO both teams will have their hardest time in conference semis, particularly if they face Rockets, and Hawks.

And k_dub, don't even worry. This year the Lakers will crush everyone in their road to the championship. I don't even see any team taking them to 6 games (Cavs included).

Dwight Howard became the youngest to win the DPOY award. Congratulations to big fella.

And I just found out some funny Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic videos.

"You see, he's not a machine. He's a man" :rofl:

Wow i feel sorry for yall who didnt watch the Bulls/Celtics game tonight.

No need for the hick talk. However, I feel more sorry for the B-Ball fans who didn't see the Celtics/Bulls game yesterday. MAD DRAMA!!! :yes: 3 pointers at the buzzer, lead changes back and forth, missed free throws that could have ended the game sooner, double overtime. DOUBLE OVERTIME?! :ermm: :shock: When is the last time you guys saw a playoff game go DOT? Gordon and Rose are one hell of a 1-2 punch. Series is tied 2-2, but I think the Bulls have the advantage now. Both teams proved they can win on the road, but Chi-town has the momentum of winning the most dramatic game of the series so far. Knowing if they win game 5 they can close it out in Chicago doesn't hurt.

Cleveland swept the Pistons. Nuff said about that series.

Looks like Orlando righted the ship. Another series at 2-2, but it looks like Turkoglu is finally healthy. Rashard looks good too, They should close the series in 6. I ain't gonna sleep on the Sixers, though. Never know in the playoffs.

Lakers, Lakers, Lakers. I LOVE MY LAKERS!!! Should take care of the Jazz tonight. Then we wait.

Look for the Blazers to make some noise this year. they have DEPTH for real
Lakers-Cavs finals, but the Lakers road to the finals won't be as easy as everybody thinks.

Their point guards haven't really set the world on fire this season, so I can see Deron Williams together with the Utah crowds win them a game or two. Then they are likely to face the Blazers, who could easily take them to six or even seven games themselves.

HAHAHAHA!!! :rofl: Matt and Sympathy, u 2 actually thought the BLAZERS were gonna make some noise?! :whistle: :cain: Are you two just :wacko:, or were you guys :atoobie:? They are down 3-1 to the Rockets, and I have a feeling this series ain't going back to Houston. So how do you think Houston and Yao will do vs. Kobe and my Lakers?

well they ARE young :p they only lost by a point last night right? so they almost tied the series up. I think the Rockets could win 2 games. Dallas is hot though, i think youll be facing them in the west finals.

I really hope the sixers at least win another 1 to force a game seven. so its not the same as last year, going up 2-1 and losing 3 straight. we only win when Dwight has over 30 points :nicole:

well they ARE young :p they only lost by a point last night right? so they almost tied the series up. I think the Rockets could win 2 games. Dallas is hot though, i think youll be facing them in the west finals.

I really hope the sixers at least win another 1 to force a game seven. so its not the same as last year, going up 2-1 and losing 3 straight. we only win when Dwight has over 30 points :nicole:

Interesting way to look at it. Either way, a L is a L. They are the higher seed, and they are losing. Granted, it's 4th seed vs. 5th. Yet, the Blazers and Spurs are the only 2 teams to lose the home field advantage in this round. However, Spurs are without Ginobili, so they have an excuse. What is Portland's excuse? They ARE young. RIGHT!!! :rofl: You talk 'em up big, and now find an excuse when your original BS doesn't hold up. :whistle: I say the Lakers win over Houston in 5. Dallas is hot, but they are gonna have their hands' full with the Nuggets in the 2nd round.

Sixers had their time to shine, but with Orlando fully healthy, I think this series is done. Look at the bright side, Matt. Your boys from Philly made the series competitive. Besides, Orlando has to advance to make the 2nd round in the East look interesting. Everybody knows the Sixers wouldn't stand a chance vs. Boston or Chicago.

All im saying is that if the Blazers had more playoff experience they would have done better in the series. i think they won tonight too, i havent checked the score.

and again, Dwight only scores 24, we lose. :/

btw dont know why youre putting the Bulls on such a pedestal.

All im saying is that if the Blazers had more playoff experience they would have done better in the series. i think they won tonight too, i havent checked the score.

and again, Dwight only scores 24, we lose. :/

btw dont know why youre putting the Bulls on such a pedestal.

Yeah, the Blazers did win. Besides, the Rockets have been to the playoffs many times, and so far, the experience didn't matter. Besides, I ain't complaining. Longer they go, more worse for wear when they step to the Lakers. :D

Like I said, be proud of your Sixers. You put on a good show, made the series interesting. Now go to Citizens and watch the Phillies as they are turning it around, getting hot.

Bulls-Celtics series going back and forth. 4 OVERTIMES!!! :shock: So far, that has been the most exciting series. Maybe I didn't expect the Bulls to be so good. However, I feel most people didn't think so either. Figures, though, considering how the Celtics did last year in the 1st round. The series might go 7. Don't know who's gonna win, but the Celtics have history on their side. Last time a 7th seed beat a 2 seed, the 1st round still were the best 3 out of 5.

Rockets and Magic advance. there's always next year :cain: Brand will be back. then we need an outside shooter.

and OMG!! i hope yall watched that Bulls/Celtics game. one of the best games of ever seen!!!! :| Ray with 51 points wasnt enough. Baby Bulls force a game 7 after 3 overtimes! loved that Noah play. he's the best energy player in the league imo. at least one of.

Rockets and Magic advance. there's always next year :cain: Brand will be back. then we need an outside shooter.

See? I told ya to go to Citizen's Ballpark and enjoy the Phils play. Now you have no OTHER CHOICE!!! :rofl: And look, the Rockets finally got past the 1st round. Bout F'N TIME!!! :whistle:

So, now the Rockets gotta step up to the Lakers. Question is, can they swim? Houston, as we say in L.A., LET'S GET IT CRACKIN'!!! :war: :bellazon: :lullaby: :beating: :clobber: :blueeyedbaby: :mad:

My two cents:

I really believe that last night's Boston/Chicago game was the best I've watched on TV in probably a half dozen years! I wasn't sure who I was pulling for but it didn't matter. They made it fun to watch!

I love buzzer-beaters like Robert Horry or Derek Fisher have had in the past. Just live for them!

Now, I'm ready for Houston. It's gonna' thrill me to pieces for them to get ripped up by MY Lakers!! Yes, they are MINE!

Let the games begin! :lullaby: Think they will need to take Odom out and play Bynum against Yao? I think maybe so even though Odom really has been pretty darn solid. No more poor execution games like Game 5 for the Lakers! I love me some Lakers and it pains me to say it, :pinch: but MY boys didn't suit up and show up exactly that night. No problem-o, though. We have got the POWER! :jimmy: :jimmy:

My two cents:

I really believe that last night's Boston/Chicago game was the best I've watched on TV in probably a half dozen years! I wasn't sure who I was pulling for but it didn't matter. They made it fun to watch!

I love buzzer-beaters like Robert Horry or Derek Fisher have had in the past. Just live for them!

Now, I'm ready for Houston. It's gonna' thrill me to pieces for them to get ripped up by MY Lakers!! Yes, they are MINE!

Let the games begin! :lullaby: Think they will need to take Odom out and play Bynum against Yao? I think maybe so even though Odom really has been pretty darn solid. No more poor execution games like Game 5 for the Lakers! I love me some Lakers and it pains me to say it, :pinch: but MY boys didn't suit up and show up exactly that night. No problem-o, though. We have got the POWER! :jimmy: :jimmy:

They are my Lakers as well. Matter of face, I'm their biggest cheerleader here. My avatar PROVES IT!!! :blueeyedbaby: :yes: Purple and gold ALL DAY!!! :fun:

Rockets is next, and no more bad games, getting lazy and/or overconfident. Lakers gonna go hard on 'em. :mad: Then, we(yes,we) just gonna chill :cool: and watch Denver and Dallas soften each other up for the Conference finals. They are gonna be exhausted once they step into the land and Drivebys' and Palm Trees. :laugh:

P.S. Both Bulls-Celtics series as well at the Hawks-Heat series are both going to a decisive 7th game.

The Bulls and Celtics have had the hardest series so far. Last game went into TRIPLE OVERTIME!!! :o :shock: :blink: And let's not forget that DOT game and the other 2 overtimes game they had against each other.

As for the Hawks-Heat series, both teams then to get blown out when they are on their opponents' floor, BIG TIME!!! :huh: :| :ermm:

I have no idea who is gonna advance in either series. I'm gonna be watching the Pacquiao-Hatton fight, so I won't be able to check out the Bulls-Celtics game. :/ However, my question is this: Regardless of who advances, will either team have ANYTHING LEFT when they face Orlando and Cleveland, respectively?! :idk: :ninja:

My two cents:

They are my Lakers as well. Matter of face, I'm their biggest cheerleader here. My avatar PROVES IT!!! :blueeyedbaby: :yes: Purple and gold ALL DAY!!! :fun:

Rockets is next, and no more bad games, getting lazy and/or overconfident. Lakers gonna go hard on 'em. :mad: Then, we(yes,we) just gonna chill :cool: and watch Denver and Dallas soften each other up for the Conference finals. They are gonna be exhausted once they step into the land and Drivebys' and Palm Trees. :laugh:

Okay, I'll share MY boys with ya' :hug: WE ARE FAMILY!

Your posts are very good, btw. :wave:

Sweetandlow, you caaaammme :hug: :blush: !!!

And what a post :hug: .

I've hesitated coming by since I thought no one would take a girly-girl :angie: seriously. :laugh: But, I'm one serious girl :ninja: when it comes to basketball (and football, and golf, and horse racing and any sport having to do with water or snow). :hell yea!: :ddr: