Bellazon

Models you would like to see debut at VSFS this year.

Sam12

Sam!!! :trout: to the dome for

Elise

look at this face

post-6570-0-1446171134-44593_thumb.gif

heres the bod

post-6570-0-1446171134-45716_thumb.jpg

she looks special to me . other than that... were in total agreement

lara stone would look like a wicked, nasty sex bomb :wub:

but her walk needs much practice

im congratulating myself on holding back, i was just about to voice

a rather funny but slightly neg. statement about marisa but i kept it to myself!!!

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: i rule!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Emanuela de paula is my first pic, she exemplifies all that is VS

and barbie would be great :yes:

judith bedard would be smokin

aline nakishima would be epic

lakshmi menon, shes got some great curves and gorgeous skin

ill come back wheni think of more :rofl:

WOW where did this Elise come from??? :drool: I have never seen her like that before. She looks horrible on the VSFS, maybe cause of too much makeup and bad hair they provided her, so I guess the VS people are to blame for my dislike of Elise.

Yes I totally agree about Lara with her walk but she would be amazing.

I totally forgot about Aline and Lakshmi, though Lakshmi needs to gain some weight.

And did I misread? A man actually wants to fire Marisa?! :chicken: There's a new surprise every day :rofl:

OMG Am I less of a man now???? :cain: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I dont think she is good on the runway, everyone recognizes she is hot and all but she cant walk on the runway and she does not fit in well. Whats wrong with that???

Actually, you're not on your own! Even though I'm trying to studiously stick to Joe>Average's sterling edict that we all shouldn't be negative(!) I simply don't find Marisa Miller attractive. There. Said it.

And - to continue my blatant flouting of said rule - I agree with your view on Selita Ebanks. It's a shame that VS does not use more models of black/Asia ethnicity, because then it simply wouldn't matter about getting rid of one who is, frankly, crap - without any recourse to allegations of racism. The lack of "ethnic" models is a sad indictment of fashion shows in general - one, I know, that was dealt with on a thread that quickly descended into bear-baiting and a member getting banned - but that said, I don't think Ms. Ebanks works well as an Angel or for the VSFS in general. And I'd hate to think VS would resort to a quick-fix 'tokenism' in the wake of Tyra Banks's retirement. She was the epitome of the brand, and leaves big shoes to fill...

I'd like the VSFS to be a cornucopia of races, colours, and creeds. That surely should be it's point. GLAMAZONS! As I've said before, a sort of chocolate box full of surprises. To that end (and to quote my friend penny-dreaddfull: "From alabaster to obsidian") I'd LOVE to see Cintia Dicker - although, apparently she is no longer going to be doing any runway - and I'd like to echo the popular choice around here, Emanuela de Paula. I thought Ujjwala Raut was a great model for VS, and it would be nice to see some more ladies from the Indian sub-continent on this particular catwalk again.

I'd also like to see Magdalena Frackowiak, and Lara Stone. (And I'll have to add Lais Navarro, after supporting her thread so thoroughly!) But, after last year's debacle, I'd like to see those many new additions who were so WOEFULLY underused: principally Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo - they need a proper introduction.

Sam12, what is it with your threads that get me gabbling on?!? ;)

:laugh: I totally agree with you on everything, especially that remark about more diversity. I would love to have Ujjwala back, but I doubt they will take her again. But not all hope is lost, search for Lakshmi Menon's thread, she is the up and coming Indian girl with "curves and gorgeous skin" as Penny would say. :laugh:

i cant remember who wrote it, but it was said that emaunela isnt black.

she obviously has european blood in her, but she is definitely of african descent

have a look at her when

her hair isnt pressed, believe me, its afro city :rofl: :rofl:

its the same concept of a puerto rican girl who has african blood

edit: i just found the staement about emauela and it was a question, was she black

lololololol OOPSIE!!!!

and sam, i unfortunately agree regarding erin..

she has gotten so thin its to the point whereit shocks

me when i see her

thats not 'what is sexy'

and i think i can say this without being neg. but i also

would like to see marisa go. her body is a thing of beauty.....

but her face is not. she reminds me of kathy ireland in the 80's

hottie body from hell, but an average face

and VS isnt about average its about cream of the crop

in the bod AND face dept.

Whew!! i didnt dog her out

I RULE!! :rofl: :rofl:

desti :hug:

:rofl:

you definitely rule in my book Penny

I'm sorry, but I don't know many guys who are going to be sneaking their girlfriend's or wife's VS catalog into the bathroom to have some alone time with Lara Stone. :ninja: :rofl:

Well yeah thats what Marisa Miller is here for, I mean thats her primary occupation no?? She belongs on magazines not on the runway as I have already established.

And we are talking about runway here not catalogs, they are 2 different things :)

Some ideas...

Laetitia Casta

Josie Maran

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Fabiana Semprebom

Veronica Verekova

Emmanuela De Paula

Fernanda Tevares

Candice Swanepoel

Simone Villas Boas

Jenna Pieiterson

Katja Scheminija

What do you guys think? :unsure:

Joe I was asking about new girls in this thread, Laetitia, Jeisa, Fernanda, Candice and Katja have done VS

I would love to see Emanuela

I would like to see Fabiana as well. I dont know too much about Josie really and I have never heard of Simone and Jenna, are they good walkers/good lookers?? Provide pics and vids.

you didnt ask my opinion but ill talk anyways

u have any pics of jenna or katja?

jeisa is cute, but can she do sexy well? i dont know her enough to say, but her bod is gorgeous :drool:

You know I always want your opinion Penny! :beating: , I just didn't know you had one since you already saw the list.

Can Jesia do sexy? Probably :ninja: As to Jesia's walk, she's no Gisele. I've seen her in a few shows, and I would say its probably atleast an average high fashion walk, which is good enough.

Jenna http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic6448/Mod...Jenna_Pietersen

Katja http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic479start...Katja_Shchekina

Layla, Baron, Sam...how bout my list? :unsure:

Hey Joe.

In regards to your list - Laetitia, Fernanda, Candice, and Jeisa have all walked the VSFS before. But, like I said, Candice should get a proper crack at it next year. And as for Fernanda, hey, Fernanda is ALWAYS good!

I wholeheartedly agree with Fabiana Semprebom ;) - and I've already backed Emanuela de Paula myself. But I'm not so familiar with your other choices (except Josie Maran - who I think is very attractive, but not so sure about on the catwalk).

I also forgot to proffer Pania Rose, what do you think?

Glad I didn't cross the rude line! True, this thread calls for a little negativity - but no harm done..!

I dont know too much about Josie really and I have never heard of Simone and Jenna, are they good walkers/good lookers?? Provide pics and vids.

Sorry guys, I don't know why I overlooked the word "debut" :pinch: I thought the question was just people who would be good :laugh: So the topic is better than I thought since it takes more effort to come up with a qualitied person who hasn't been :laugh:

I know they look good :laugh: I haven't seen videos of the runway though :/ . Jenna may actually not qualify :pinch: , but I'll see :yes:

I also forgot to proffer Pania Rose, what do you think?

I don't know her at the moment :ninja: But I'll look her up :D

Glad I didn't cross the rude line! True, this thread calls for a little negativity - but no harm done..!

Oh no, I never thought you were rude. I think people that show up in people's own threads simply for the purpose of trashing them and dropping negativity are rude. I don't find "I'm not attracted to her" or "she has a bad walk" to be rude. And of course in the context of "who should debut and who should go", we all have to give some grounds for both the debuts and giving the boot :D .

DEBUT

VALENTINA ZELIAEVA

TIIU KUIK

JARAH MARANIO(WE NEED ASIAN REPRESENTING' PERIOD.)

EMMANUELLA DE PAULA( PLEASE, REPLACE SELITA)

BAR R. :brows:

RIANNE TEN HAKEN

BASICALLY, MORE CURVES!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIN GIRLS ON THE RUNWAY AND WE'VE SEEN TOO MANY LAST YR!

DEFINITELY, NOOOO TO FLAT ASSS MODELS!!!

KICK

SELITA(SHE JUST TRIES TOO HARD)

OLUCHI(I LIKE HER, BUT SHE IS TOO SLOW ON THE CATWALK..BUT I RATHER SEE HER THERE THEN SELITA..LOL)

JESSICA STAM(TOO HIGH FASHION)

ROSIE (BORING)

ERIN WASSON (YUCK!)

ELISE(SHE JUST DOESN'T BELONG..SHOULD STICK TO HIGH FASHION)

JESSICA WHITE( I LIKE HER, BUT SHE WAS A DISASTER LAST YR)

MARISSA MILLER( BETTER IN PRINTS, NOT RUNWAY!)

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY BRING ALL THE MODELS BACK FROM 2005 :gocho:

I've always wanted to see Katja's garden patch, but i never got the chance to. :(

but her face sometimes is :ninja:

DEBUT

VALENTINA ZAYLAEVA

TIU KIUK

JARAH MARANIO(WE NEED ASIAN REPRESENTING' PERIOD.)

EMMANUELLA DE PAULA( PLEASE, REPLACE SELITA)

BAR R. :brows:

BASICALLY, MORE CURVES!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THIN GIRLS ON THE RUNWAY AND WE'VE SEEN TOO MANY LAST YR!

KICK

SELITA(SHE JUST TRIES TOO HARD)

OLOUCHI(I LIKE OLOUCHI, BUT SHE IS TOO SLOW ON THE CATWALK..BUT I RATHER SEE HER THERE THEN SELITA..LOL)

JESSICA STAM(TOO HIGH FASHION)

ROSIE (BORING)

ERIN WATSON (YUCK!)

ELISE(SHE JUST DOESN'T BELONG..SHOULD STICK TO HIGH FASHION)

JESSICA WHITE( I LIKE HER, BUT SHE WAS A DISASTER LAST YR)

MARISSA MILLER( BETTER IN PRINTS, NOT RUNWAY!)

I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY BRING ALL THE MODELS BACK FROM 2005 :gocho:

Current Angels [that should be removed]

Karolina Kurkova

Selita Ebanks

Adriana Lima

Miranda Kerr - [she's absolutely adorable, but as an adult I'm seriously distrubed watching her prance around in skimpy anything]

New Angels

Alessandra Ambrosio

Josie Maran

Gisele Bundchen

Isabeli Fontana

Izabel Goulart

2008 Fashion Show

Alessandra Ambrosio

Josie Maran

Gisele Bundchen - [Please please please come back!!]

Isabeli Fontana

Izabel Goulart

Naomi Campbell

Judith Bedard

Mini Anden

Frankie Rayder

Eugenia Volodina

Ana Beatriz Barros

May Andersen

Julie Ordon

Carmen Kass

Yfke Sturm

Caroline Francischini

Lindsay Frimodt

Michelle Alves

Tyra Banks

Rhea Durham

Omahyra - [she may not be much to look at, but she's sexy without trying]

Dewi Driegen

Liya Kebede

Elise Crombez

Louise Pedersen

Katja Shchekina

Karen Elson

Models to permanently out of vsfs/catalogs

Karolina Kurkova

Selita Ebanks

Adriana Lima

Miranda Kerr

Erin Wasson

Natasha Poly

Doutzen Kroes - [Nope, not going say a damn thing!]

Heidi Klum

Marisa Miller - [GF can't walk to save her life.. enough said]

Jessica White

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Flavia de Oliveira

Morgane Dubléd

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Angela Lindvall

Heather Marks

Andi Muise

Inguna Butane - [Love her, but no.. nooooooo]

Oluchi Onweagba

Raquel Zimmerman

Hana Soukupova

Jessica Stam

Julia Stegner

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

I've always wanted to see Katja's garden patch, but i never got the chance to. :(

Valentina Saliva? :unsure:

Tiu Kiuk? :unsure:

isn't Jarah "marion" a hawaiian? or with asian descent, etc etc?

i'm all for EDP! :ddr: Afro Brazilian!

P.S. they already have bar ref in VS :) every year.. b/s... a bar and a ref :yes:

olouchi :blink: :blink: gosh :laugh: :laugh: oluchi is :drool:

erin watson :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Valentina Saliva? :unsure:

Tiu Kiuk? :unsure:

isn't Jarah "marion" a hawaiian? or with asian descent, etc etc?

i'm all for EDP! :ddr: Afro Brazilian!

P.S. they already have bar ref in VS :) every year.. b/s... a bar and a ref :yes:

olouchi :blink: :blink: gosh :laugh: :laugh: oluchi is :drool:

erin watson :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: