Bellazon

New Skins Issues or Comments

maddog107

^ yeah same...the last post I made seems to be missing :unsure: Also I know I got a friend request from Andrea (because I got an email about it) but I can't seem to find it...and two people left comments...somewhere...for me....how do I access them...assuming they still exist :|

ETA: scratch that...I figured out how to access them, but they don't seem to be there anymore. What happened during the time the board was down? :|

Ok sorry everyone, apprently IPB has some really bad queries to the database (wont get into to much detail) and since we get a lot of traffic it was killing our server. So i reverted back to a backup and therefor we lost a few hours of posts (~5hours). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Also today the board was either very very slow or completly unresponsive again due to the database issue. We seem to have gotten this issue resolved about 2 hours ago and now everything on the computer side seems within "normal" parameters where it was prior to the upgrade. Please let me know if you do experience any issues like slow fourm or unresponsive site, thanks.

what's happend to the forum? had problems loging in :confused:

We have been upgrading to a new version and the board was up and down all day. Hopefully its stable now and you dont have any more issues logging in, but if you do just let an admin or mods know so they can reset your password.

Several things do not work with the Mozilla Firefox :( Or is Mozilla 2 required?

Well first of all I would strongly suggest you upgrade to Firefox v2.0 just for security purposes. I use firefox exclusivly and have not encountered any issues with the new fourm. Can you please be more specific on what is not working so we can test? Thanks

Suddenly most of it works :blink:

but editing doesn't... is a special "player" required?

Nothing special required. Again mabye firefox 2 :idk: ( i dont have firefox 1 installed so i cant test, sorry)

My posts from last night disappeared. :dontgetit:

Yea please refer to post above,

the site seems to move a really slow sometimes or is it just my computer??

*EDIT*

ok never mind. it's working fine now...

oh & Dianne added me as i friend but i don't see her on my friends list.

i see me on hers...

please refer to post above, should be lot faster now

Somehow, I can't add friends, or leave messages in people's profiles.

Or is that just because no one on here wants me as a friend, let alone spamming their profile? :cry:

Can you please provide me with more information? Browser/version and what error message does it return? thanks

I'm having the same problem. I sent a PM to Via_gra and she said she couldn't see the picture I sent.

Apperently this is a known issue with our current fourm and IPB is working on a fix, it has something to do when you send someone an attachment and you select "save a copy" for yourself and IPB freaks out.

here is a snip of what it says:

"This issue is not fixed in 2.2.1. The problem occurs when people send attachments and save a copy of that message in their Sent folder. The query on lines 69-80 of sources/classes/attach/plugin_msg.php will return two rows in cases like this, one row for the sender's Sent folder, and another row for the recipient's Inbox. This means that the check on line 100 will be fine for the message in the Sent folder, but will fail for the recipient's Inbox. "

sorry we shall have to wait for version 2.2.2 to come out in the near future.

• 3 weeks later...

good thing i had something to say,other wise i wouldnt have noticed we have this cool new skin. im liking the black and yellow very much. only complaint is the smilies have a little white around them but i dont think you can do anything about that. anyway i came in here to ask, is there a way to change the 24 hour clock to a 12 hour clock in the comments and last visitors section of our profiles?

edit: by the way, whats the live chat thing?

• 2 months later...