Bellazon

The best cover challenge II

Nemeside

Drastic: NULL VOTE! [No words...]

Flash It: Julia

Sweet: Null Vote [What is so sweet about either cover?!!!.. Babies are sweet, puppies are sweet, a guy giving a flower, or a child giving a flower to it's mom or sister is sweet..... SUGAR is sweet... neither cover ooozes sweetness on any level known to man...]

The Best: Julia

Overall: Julia

I expect soo much more then the covers we are seeing.. and I thought my covers were horrible... not to gloat here people.. but they have to be some of the best I've seen thus far!

Drastic: Severe or radical in nature; extreme

Flash: Superficial, meretricious, or vulgar showiness; ostentatious display.

Sweet: Having a pleasing disposition; lovable: a sweet child; Kind; gracious: It was sweet of him to help out.

Best: of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.

So... after reading those and staring for a while my voting goes as follows.

Drastic: Null

Flash It: Julie

Sweet: Null

Best: Null

I guess that means my overall vote goes to Julie which is sad as I hapen to like Sasha as a model a hell of a lot more then Julie. I refuse to vote for a section when neither pictures fits the category. Seriously it's kind of sad that people don't seem to understand the meaning of the word..