Bellazon

THE ODDITORIUM

TheBaronOfFratton

OK the blonde me took a minute to realize what I was looking at with this pic, but for some odd reason I couldn't stop laughin'. I can't seem to determine if this is funny or just simply ODD... but I will say OUCH!!!!!

Anywho, to end my evening I had to post this.

239.jpg

OK the blonde me took a minute to realize what I was looking at with this pic, but for some odd reason I couldn't stop laughin'. I can't seem to determine if this is funny or just simply ODD... but I will say OUCH!!!!!

Anywho, to end my evening I had to post this.

im somewhat glad i missed all the segal-ity ~shudders~

Alas, my dear penny 'twas another example of an abject failure on my part. I was wanting to get some Seagal related stuff advertised here to further your point...

However - don't discount King Stefanos of Seagalia so soon! After all, here's a man who promotes the use of the ELECTRIC bicycle:

post-11221-0-1446076420-51269_thumb.jpg

A man who cares about the environment, and the plundering of our natural resources, and... well, make from this picture what you will - but it's your oil prices that are going up:

post-11221-0-1446076420-53916_thumb.jpg

:knives:

Damn it! All those Seagal posts, all those pictures and loving homages... And what related advertising did we get? NOTHING! We did get some adverts for Male Incontinence and Lady Latex Masks(???), but I fail to see the link.

However, already there are adverts at the bottom of this page for URINALS.

Sorry, Grand Vizier Steverazade the Seagalitte. I failed...