Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

I didn't say they're on the same level but she was still a lot younger and old enough to be his daughter. I find that creepy even though it's perfectly legal.

Have you considered what she thinks of him?

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

True. No biggie.

Sad thing is also the lack of practicality. Let's say they do end up married, which will probably happen at this point. By the time Rosie gets to her fifties, he'll probably be dead.

Age difference ain't a joke.

Whilst this is true, it's really up to the people themselves.

I'm sure they are well aware of this reality.

19 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Whilst this is true, it's really up to the people themselves.

I'm sure they are well aware of this reality.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Yo, it's just my personal opinion. I'm not twisting anyone's arm to agree with me.

3 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I believe Rosie was already somewhat settled in life when they started dating, which probably helps.

Well she was employed and earning on her own. I guess that means she was settled in life. Previously to him she had a thing with Olivier Martinez who is 21 years older than her. So she has a thing for older (rich) men. She lived in NYC before Jason, moved to LA (mostly) to pursue acting.

I know she's happy, I'm not knocking her for that, I'm looking more from his perspective. I always find couples where one person is old enough to be a parent of another strange.

You know the saying: "I keep getting older they stay the same." I find those type of men...meh.

That's all there is.

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

Well she was employed and earning on her own. I guess that means she was settled in life. Previously to him she had a thing with Olivier Martinez who is 21 years older than her. So she has a thing for older (rich) men. She lived in NYC before Jason, moved to LA (mostly) to pursue acting.

I know she's happy, I'm not knocking her for that, I'm looking more from his perspective. I always find couples where one person is old enough to be a parent of another strange.

You know the saying: "I keep getting older they stay the same." I find those type of men...meh.

That's all there is.

True, but in the scenario you are describing (the one where an older man almost grooms a young woman into his idealized girlfriend) it often times ends rather abruptly once she gets mature enough to see through it all. With Rosie, I think she knew very well what she was signing up for. These are two grown-ups who just happen to have a rather large age gap.

I find guys in their early 20s who hit on teenagers 100x more creepy and they have a much smaller age gap. It's more about how much maturity each partner has than the actual age difference for me.

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

That's all there is.

Same here sir, everyone is making fair points on both sides and it's perfectly clear they are consenting adults but one can't help thinking of the creepy factor in all this with 20 years of age difference :ninja:

7 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Same here sir, everyone is making fair points on both sides and it's perfectly clear they are consenting adults but one can't help thinking of the creepy factor in all this with 20 years of age difference :ninja:

TBH I found Leo+ Toni equally creepy :ninja: Even the age difference is the same as Rosie :p