Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

5 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

Rosie shows off her new engagement ring while out and about in Los Angeles on January 12

"Shows off her ring." Dailymail, the correct headline would be "Paparazzi stalk celebrity sitting in her car living her everyday life." :rofl: It really is a gorgeous ring though. 

Or even more truthful: "Rosie's publicist tells paparazzi where she'll be so they can take photos of her ring while she conveniently fixes her makeup at the right time".

Of course, paparazzi are jewelry experts and can spot jeweler and ring value just by looking at photos. Or someone's publicist has told them so.

:angel:

Just now, Schemer said:

Still, someone told media the worth, no?

Yeah, and I already agreed with you that she calls the paps sometimes. I just don't think she called them for those particular pictures. There are better ways to show off a ring than a series of puckered up faces. 

Nobody noticed? It was literally in every gossip website and gossip channel reported it. Was it the biggest news of the night? Nope but it definitely made headlines and Rosie doesn't strike me as the kind of person who wants her relationship all over the place so i think that they announced the engagement on that specific day so it wouldn't e much of a "Jason is finally out of the market" circus.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Yeah, and I already agreed with you that she calls the paps sometimes. I just don't think she called them for those particular pictures. There are better ways to show off a ring than a series of puckered up faces. 

OK, let's agree to disagree.