Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

BTW: Rosie's character is confirmed.

Transformers 3 (2011) (filming) .... Mikaela Banes

wtf?! Can we say RETARDED move on Bay's part? From Megan to Rosie? Seriously?! Kinda a slap at both woman, sorry.

I'm starting to think Rosie's char might be killed off in the first 20 mins of the movie, or she'll have almost no screen time.

so she's taking over megan's same character? i thought they were going to introduce rosie as a new character! That would be better it doesn't make sense to use the same character for a different actress thats just confusing :whistle: oh well i'm sure Rosie will do a good job well she'll probably do waaayyy better than megan :) Who knows maybe it will still change? :blink:

She also forgot to mention that Gemma Arterton, (originally the heavy favorite to replace Megan as Mikaela) is now rumored to be doing the movie...

How sure are we that Rosie will be playing the same character as Megan Fox? I am going to guess she will play a new love interest.

She also forgot to mention that Gemma Arterton, (originally the heavy favorite to replace Megan as Mikaela) is now rumored to be doing the movie...

How sure are we that Rosie will be playing the same character as Megan Fox? I am going to guess she will play a new love interest.

We're sure! Check it out on IMDB. Yep, it's true. I don't get the ability to go from Megan to Rosie and make it the same and I imagine true Megan fans will have a fit but they should fall in love with Rosie. :heart::heart: