Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

DESPITE internet rumours that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is to replace Megan Fox in the new Transformers, we spoke to her agent this morning and the deal is yet to be signed.

"We can neither confirm or deny Rosie has secured the role," her agent told us. "She is being considered and is of course interested, but she has not had a 100 per cent offer yet. We are waiting to hear for further news and updates."

Vogue.co.uk

Just for future reference in light of recent events, I just felt the need to say...While discussion is a great part of forum, for the sake of the fans, I will ask that for anything drawn out along the lines of off topic discussion or borderline off topic discussion that sways too far from things such as pics, videos ect. be vented or expressed moreso in the "Chat Thread" for the best interrest of all, thank you :flower: . CHAT THREAD HERE.

Thank you for finally saying this. I'm no longer talking about Transformers I just want new Rosie pics.

:heythere:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually, even better, someone just started a thread about it, so guys, until this dies down a bit can you (to whoever it may apply) talk about this in its thread here Rosie Replaces Megan in Transformers Thread instead, thank you :wave: .

�€˜The Girls�€™. Its rare to get to shoot more then one girl in a shot. On this occasion it was four and we did the shot in a few minutes . Chanel, Rosie Hunitington, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton-A pretty impression quad and a lot of fun to work with.

Russel James fb page.

Remove two and add one and you get the most AWESOME picture on the internet.

:gocho:

�€˜The Girls�€™. Its rare to get to shoot more then one girl in a shot. On this occasion it was four and we did the shot in a few minutes . Chanel, Rosie Hunitington, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton-A pretty impression quad and a lot of fun to work with.

Russel James fb page.

which two would you remove? let me guess you would add emanuela.

i'm guessing you would remove chanel and erin.

Russel James fb page.

which two would you remove? let me guess you would add emanuela.

i'm guessing you would remove chanel and erin.

It's like you read my mind. :whistle: