Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I don't really know how i feel about this. Is she even a good actress? I mean she has like the thickest english accent you can get, so is she gonna be able to talk with an american one? I wonder if VS will drop her if she does accept the role :/

the only thing im worried about is that Michael Bay is just picking a pretty face over talent.

I do like Rosie, but she is no Megan Fox.

I don't really know how i feel about this. Is she even a good actress? I mean she has like the thickest english accent you can get, so is she gonna be able to talk with an american one? I wonder if VS will drop her if she does accept the role :/

the only thing im worried about is that Michael Bay is just picking a pretty face over talent.

I do like Rosie, but she is no Megan Fox.

Megan Fox is a good actress? :ninja: And, an English accent is still ENGLISH. :laugh:

Let's be real - the main female part in Transformers doesn't require Meryl Streep's acting skills :whistle: Rosie is hot and she knows how to work the camera, she will be totally fine. Plus she doesn't need lip injections to have sexy pout :whistle::ninja:

I wasn't dissing Rosie, im dissing the director. he is making the same mistake he did with Megan, Choosing a pretty face with no talent. i NEVER said Megan was talented. she really isn't . Rosie may be a good actress, i really have no clue but...i guess we will all find out soon....

I wasn't dissing Rosie, im dissing the director. he is making the same mistake he did with Megan, Choosing a pretty face with no talent. i NEVER said Megan was talented. she really isn't . Rosie may be a good actress, i really have no clue but...i guess we will all find out soon....

I don't think it's a stupid mistake, actually. "Transformers" is about giant robots fighting. It includes 'funny' dialogue and a pretty girl being pretty and looking surprised all the time...

This isn't "Schindler's List", you can't take "Transformers" seriously. You could cast Meryl Streep and Robert DeNiro and it would still be a movie about robots.

Well, at least Rosie's 'hate-level' is closing in on Megan's now. :whistle:

Which is a good thing of course.

:gocho:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Rosie, but I don't get why everyone is freaking out about her acting... Seriously? Being in that movie means you're going to be doing very little acting if you're the female lead.

EDIT: I'm actually more worried about random people finding BZ to figure out who Rosie is, and then joining just to complain about her on here. <_<

Just for future reference in light of recent events, I just felt the need to say...While discussion is a great part of forum, for the sake of the fans, I will ask that for anything drawn out along the lines of off topic discussion or borderline off topic discussion that sways too far from things such as pics, videos ect. be vented or expressed moreso in the "Chat Thread" for the best interrest of all, thank you :flower: . CHAT THREAD HERE.

Just for future reference in light of recent events, I just felt the need to say...While discussion is a great part of forum, for the sake of the fans, I will ask that for anything drawn out along the lines of off topic discussion or borderline off topic discussion that sways too far from things such as pics, videos ect. be vented or expressed moreso in the "Chat Thread" for the best interrest of all, thank you :flower: . CHAT THREAD HERE.

Thank you for finally saying this. I'm no longer talking about Transformers I just want new Rosie pics.