Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

rhw3jbcensoredopt.jpg

Source: Perez

Uncensored pics: http://www.mmpics.com/image-ADAB_4C3409BD.jpg + http://www.mmpics.com/image-EA9E_4C340ABF.jpg & http://www.mmpics.com/image-8EF0_4C340AF3.jpg

Sorry it repost, I checked back like 6 pages and I hadn't seen it posted, either way she's topless so reposts are always a good thing lol

On a side note:

o.O wtf is wrong with her rib cage? It looks like her tummy has collapsed. They need to fire whomever did the ps, or gf needs to gain a tad bit of something so she can avoid looking like a side show act.

On a side note:

o.O wtf is wrong with her rib cage? It looks like her tummy has collapsed. They need to fire whomever did the ps, or gf needs to gain a tad bit of something so she can avoid looking like a side show act.

She's sucking in her stomach, so that might be why it looks like that haha.

Rosie have official facebook, twitter, myspace etc ? Because I know her first Brazilian Fan Club and they want to ask her if she can turn the FC official! For not appear other FC in Brazil for Rosie and for she know that she have real fans in Brazil too

sorry my english is terrible but someone help me

Rosie have official facebook, twitter, myspace etc ? Because I know her first Brazilian Fan Club and they want to ask her if she can turn the FC official! For not appear other FC in Brazil for Rosie and for she know that she have real fans in Brazil too

No she doesn't have any myspace/twitter/facebook, and she won't turn a fan made site into an official one. There was word a while back that they were working on an official website for her but it hasn't appeared yet, though I wouldn't be surprised if they release it sometime within the next year before Transformers comes out.

No she doesn't have any myspace/twitter/facebook, and she won't turn a fan made site into an official one. There was word a while back that they were working on an official website for her but it hasn't appeared yet, though I wouldn't be surprised if they release it sometime within the next year before Transformers comes out.

Is not a Fan SITE, its a Fan Club, its a group in brazil with her fans, just that

but ok thanks