Bellazon

Victoria's Secret (Non-Model Related Discussions)

PinkCouture

Stopped by the store in my city today. The selection was awful compared to the big VS store down Detroit ways but I figured it would be lackluster. I only bought one clearance bra and so far I'm wondering why wasn't this bra in my life and why don't I have it in every color?! It's the body by victoria wireless lounge and oh my god it's so soft and comfortable. Best $15.99 purchase. 

Also picked up the player sports bra because why not? For being medium support, it's as supportive, if not more, than my two incredibles. Just wish my store would have had a bigger color selection. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just curious, what's everyone's favorite pantie? I have these two seamless hiphuggers that I absolutely love. I just wish I remembered what they were actually called so I can get more. Probably gonna stock up a little with the 5/27.50 promo but it'd be nice to know what to check out and what to avoid. 

• 4 months later...

^What did you think of the SAS this year? My store didn't have very great deals when I went yesterday. :/ I love the colour of that blue bra you got! Is it a bralette? 

I just got two pyjama sets since there were only a handful of my size left and I didn't want to miss out but I'm going to hold off on the bras and see if they get marked down closer to the end of the sale! And I snagged their 7/$30 panties on Boxing Day. :smile: