Bellazon

Editorials

Neo52285

OMG

She looks so beautiful in the editorial. Alot like her young self

Also, I am loving how she her work is continuously coming out. Every since this year started she has had a cover. YASSS. Like I said before at her age its not as easy to pull this off. So happy for her

32 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

Adriana is peerless and proving it with this incredible photoshoot. Thank you for posting @laeteita and @ekn!

right, the fact that she just got three of their covers in one set!

And to think when she was younger people think she wouldn't amount to much outside of being a VS model. She has an exceptional career and its a long one

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

OMG

She looks so beautiful in the editorial. Alot like her young self

Also, I am loving how she her work is continuously coming out. Every since this year started she has had a cover. YASSS. Like I said before at her age its not as easy to pull this off. So happy for her

Tbh I don’t get why she’s always saying that she isn’t looking like she used to, comparing herself to older women - and saying “ I’m not a size 0” and this type of stuff. She’s absolutely gorgeous and the only thing that has changed is that she look more mature, but from 2015 she’s basically the same.

34 minutes ago, A.B said:

Tbh I don’t get why she’s always saying that she isn’t looking like she used to, comparing herself to older women - and saying “ I’m not a size 0” and this type of stuff. She’s absolutely gorgeous and the only thing that has changed is that she look more mature, but from 2015 she’s basically the same.

I found it interesting too because im not sure adriana was even ever a size 0? maybe when she was a teen. but most of the known models are like a size 2-6. 

1 hour ago, A.B said:

I think she sees those annoying ass "OMG YOUNG ADRIANA LIMA" posts on social media. Yes, they are praising her but also insulting her kinda at the same time. I don't blame her for saying what she did, because those people do act like she is not as beautiful as "young adriana lima" when she honestly she is. Agism sucks, and its def happening with her. People are so stuck on her age, they act like because she really is older numerically that means she is no longer the same as young adriana lima, when she is. Just because she is more mature now, doesn't mean she still doesn't have IT. She does, and I find that on social media, you have to tell people that. And there really are some people who think just because she is older, she doesn't have it anymore. When like you said, Adriana is blessed to look the way she does now. Because most of the celebs she gets compared to didn't even look that good at age like 37 (look at megan fox, she is younger than adriana but you can't tell and she looks way more different). Adriaan really is blessed to be as stunning as she STILL is, her looks is more consistent than most women in hollywood, but there are assholes in the world who refuse to admit this just because of a damn number (her age). They need to go outside and touch some grass and see what the average women AND celeb in the 40s REALLY look like. Not as good as Adriana, I can tell you that. The different models I can name who are younger than adriana but look closer to her age... anyways yeah Adriana has aged well and still looks better than the average woman her age

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I think she sees those annoying ass "OMG YOUNG ADRIANA LIMA" posts on social media. Yes, they are praising her but also insulting her kinda at the same time. I don't blame her for saying what she did, because those people do act like she is not as beautiful as "young adriana lima" when she honestly she is. Agism sucks, and its def happening with her. People are so stuck on her age, they act like because she really is older numerically that means she is no longer the same as young adriana lima, when she is. Just because she is more mature now, doesn't mean she still doesn't have IT. She does, and I find that on social media, you have to tell people that. And there really are some people who think just because she is older, she doesn't have it anymore. When like you said, Adriana is blessed to look the way she does now. Because most of the celebs she gets compared to didn't even look that good at age like 37 (look at megan fox, she is younger than adriana but you can't tell). She really is blessed to be as stunning as she STILL is, but there are assholes in the world who refuse to admit just because of a damn number (her age). They need to go outside and touch some grass and see what the average women AND celeb in the 40s REALLY look like. Not as good as Adriana, I can tell you that. The different models I can name who are younger than adriana but look closer to her age... anyways yeah Adriana has aged well and still looks better than the average woman her age

Exactly. Constantly being compared to your past self by others must be exhausting.

32 minutes ago, hillstreet said:

Exactly. Constantly being compared to your past self by others must be exhausting.

I think that’s ridiculous ( her being tired of being compared to her younger self - don’t believe that ). Saying that, women look/age better than ever. Adriana just doesn’t look like 40 ( or like the 40 we know) IMO there is no model today not her contemporaries nor the young ones who can stand a chance against her. I believe her incentive is just showing the world that women who’ve  reached 40 aren’t DEAD or RETIRED. 

22 minutes ago, A.B said:

I think that’s ridiculous ( her being tired of being compared to her younger self - don’t believe that ). Saying that, women look/age better than ever. Adriana just doesn’t look like 40 ( or like the 40 we know) IMO there is no model today not her contemporaries nor the young ones who can stand a chance against her. I believe her incentive is just showing the world that women who’ve  reached 40 aren’t DEAD or RETIRED. 

She does look great. But it is true, people consistently bring up "young adriana". It actually not even a new thing. And a bunch of celebs get compared to their younger years. I think its normal for some of those comments to possibly make you feel insecure especially being part of the most ageist industry. And especially over this past year, when Adriana hasnt even been the most confident with her body in terms of weight. Which she can work on if she finds the motivation to do so.

6 minutes ago, A.B said:

They do but like you suggested, Adriana is in her own category.

49 minutes ago, Dayrell said:

I can´t understand guys. is the same cover for L'Officiel Paris, L'Officiel USA and L'Officiel Italia?  The same photo, the same text?

No. The USA version used the black and white photo. paris and italia used the same cover photo. They also had different texts/headlines.