Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Lullaby (administrator on AAOF) wrote this to us in Adriana's thread:

"Great news! We have been told that there is a VERY HIGH chance that her website will open very soon! Within a month. We can not make any real promises, but we've been given the go ahead on saying something so let's keep our fingers crossed!"

:clap:

I also read this on AFL too! :hehe: I'm really excited because I've been waiting so long. Well not

only me but TONS of fans are excited for this. :ddr:

Everyones keeping there fingers crossed.

theres going to be so much coverage! i hope someone caps shows like ET, EXTRA, FOX NEWS ETC!! i can't wait to see her ring andd more pictures with her and her man!!!!!!

what do you mean? she gave interviews about her engagement? :ninja:

theres going to be so much coverage! i hope someone caps shows like ET, EXTRA, FOX NEWS ETC!! i can't wait to see her ring andd more pictures with her and her man!!!!!!

She means that hopefully more information will appear on Television news. Adriana hasn't

given any interviews yet about her engagement with Marko.

She means that hopefully more information will appear on Television news. Adriana hasn't

given any interviews yet about her engagement with Marko.

i get it now :blush:

hopefully they will show new images when they report this!

Lullaby (administrator on AAOF) wrote this to us in Adriana's thread:

"Great news! We have been told that there is a VERY HIGH chance that her website will open very soon! Within a month. We can not make any real promises, but we've been given the go ahead on saying something so let's keep our fingers crossed!"

:clap:

I also read this on AFL too! :hehe: I'm really excited because I've been waiting so long. Well not

only me but TONS of fans are excited for this. :ddr:

Everyones keeping there fingers crossed.

yep I am keepin my fingers crossed! I would love to finally see her official website! can't wait! :clap:

So engagement :o ? Wow!

That's good yeah, but they haven't been together for that long, it's kind of quick. But as long as they love each other and are happy :hehe:

But we'll see what the future brings.. Engagement doesn't necessarly mean marriage, things change..

OhMyWord, what? :o

i Qan't believe that the nightmare it's happening! :o

That's good yeah, but they haven't been together for that long, it's kind of quick. But as long as they love each other and are happy :hehe:

But we'll see what the future brings.. Engagement doesn't necessarly mean marriage, things change..

Latest Adriana rumor:

It was allegedly reported by a cousin of Adriana on Orkut, the largest social networking website in Brazil, that Adriana could not come to Brazil on her birthday because she had an arrangement with Telecom Italia Mobile this past weekend. This comes a few months after the Brazilian magazine Caras mentioned that Adriana had signed a new contract with TIM.

Ela é agenciada pela DNA models, de Nova York, e tem contratos milionários com a marca de cosméticos Maybelline NY, da qual é o rosto há cinco anos, e a de lingerie Victoria’s Secret, da qual é atualmente a principal angel, e para a qual acaba de fotografar mais um catálogo — as fotos são dos bastidores. A baiana da capital Salvador tem agora um novo contrato, recémassinado com a Telecom Itália.

I didn't know she was engaged to the Prince as well?

Yeah, the chances of yet another engagment falling through seem slim, (because we all know at the old age of 27 she HAS to be married...lol) but I think I'll refrain from jumping with joy until she is actually walking down the aisle in her dress.

Betty, thanQ u for this Qomment!

:chicken: :optimistiQ: :angel:

I didn't know she was engaged to the Prince as well?

Yeah, the chances of yet another engagment falling through seem slim, (because we all know at the old age of 27 she HAS to be married...lol) but I think I'll refrain from jumping with joy until she is actually walking down the aisle in her dress.