Bellazon

News

Neo52285

good for Adri! but there is no way in hell this list is for real. Selita making more money than Izabel ( she's not even in the list <_< )?what the hell she does besides VS? and Bundchen making 35 millions? they are blowing things out of proportions here...

Alessandra is probrably not on the list because she is pregnant and Gi makes a lot of money but not all that. she said o lot of times that she laughs when she sees those list saying that if she made all that money she wouldn't be working anymore she would just enjoying her retirement on the countryside

Still, even a pregnant Ale is making more money than most of the other models on the list. It's a silly reason to disqualify her, and that's what makes the list questionable.

(I can't believe I'm sticking up for Ale...)

Still, even a pregnant Ale is making more money than most of the other models on the list. It's a silly reason to disqualify her, and that's what makes the list questionable.

(I can't believe I'm sticking up for Ale...)

i don't think it's fair either but i think it's the reason.

yea, I agree, it's a bit weird that they have decided to completely exclude Ale.

The best explanation is that they simply don't list "inactive" models (just like they don't list retired models like Tyra Banks) and that Ale is currently considered "inactive" due to her pregnancy and therefore not eligible to appear on the list.

But even that is a bit dodgy considering the list is called high-earning models and I'm pretty sure Ale, who is a model, earned more than some of the bottom models on that list. And it's not like she's been inactive throughout the entire period.

So yea, I agree it does diminish the credibility of the list somewhat...

Alessandra was purposely left off the list because she's on maternity leave, the figures will be based on a certain period of time and if Alessandra has missed out on part of it because of her pregnancy it would give her an inaccurate place on the rankings , so it's probably better to just leave her out rather than try and estimate what she would've earned.

• 3 weeks later...

Just in: This year's VS fashion show will be held in Miami*.

An indication that VS is changing their style, perhaps for the better, like they said they would?

And will Adri finally get the fantasy bra?

To Be Continued...

*The previous years it has been held in LA. Before that it was in NY.

awesome! miami :D thats hott.

i rly hope adriana gets the bra, id go insane, and shes been working for VS longer than Selita, so theres no reason why she shouldnt, she deserves it more than anybody.

so thanks for the news sheebs :D

thanks sheebshag for the new,

here is the article..

CBS Brings Back Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

2008 Edition of the Show Will Take Place at Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach.

By Alex Weprin -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/23/2008 8:08:00 AM

CBS ordered another installment of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the network announced Friday.

The 2008 edition of the show will take place at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach this fall, and will feature a holiday theme.

As in previous editions of the show there will be red carpet coverage, model profiles and musical performances in between the models showing off the lingerie maker's new wares on the catwalk.

Models confirmed for this year's show include Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller and Miranda Kerr.

Sounds like this new place could be a great setting for the show!

The Fontainebleau hotel spans nearly 10 city blocks of Miami Beach ocean-front with its 1504 rooms, 2 new all-suite luxury towers; 11 restaurants and lounges and a 40,000-square-foot spa. The Fontainebleau’s dramatic oceanfront poolscape features a free-form pool in the shape of the hotel’s signature bow-tie design created by the Fontainebleau’s original architect, Morris Lapidus.

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/news/hotels/...et-miami-beach/

yea, I looked up the place as well and looking at pictures and reading about it, I thought the most likely place for the show to take place was at the oceanfront poolscape. I didn't really get the impression there was a big hall somewhere so maybe that means it's going to take place outside. That would be an interesting change of scenery. Wow, I'm excited to see what they have in store for us.

I marked the area here:

post-15989-1211583745_thumb.jpg

I live in the Miami area and yes the Fontainbleau is very nice and gorgeous. Renovations are taking place but I am sure it will be ready by the time of the show. It would be appropriate place considering that Miami Beach is a tourist location and there is laid back energy near the beach. It will be about 65 degrees here in November/December. :) :fun:

Sounds like this new place could be a great setting for the show!
The Fontainebleau hotel spans nearly 10 city blocks of Miami Beach ocean-front with its 1504 rooms, 2 new all-suite luxury towers; 11 restaurants and lounges and a 40,000-square-foot spa. The Fontainebleau’s dramatic oceanfront poolscape features a free-form pool in the shape of the hotel’s signature bow-tie design created by the Fontainebleau’s original architect, Morris Lapidus.

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/news/hotels/...et-miami-beach/