Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Katherine tops 'Most Desirable Women' list

The Times of India

June 24, 2008

Katherine Heigl has been named the Most Desirable Woman in a poll by AskMen.com.

The ‘ Grey's Anatomy ’ star pipped the likes of Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson to land the top spot at AskMen.com’s annual list of Top 99 Most Desirable Women.

In casting their votes, readers were asked to look beyond sex appeal and beauty to choose women who have the characteristics they value in a potential companion, like intelligence, humor, charisma, and ambition.

Over 5 million votes were cast as the readers identified the females from the worlds of music, fashion, sports, and entertainment who they felt best represented their ideal woman.

The second spot went to supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, while actress Kate Beckinsale stood third.

The Top 10 Most Desirable Women are:

1. Katherine Heigl

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Kate Beckinsale

4. Eva Mendes

5. Jessica Alba

6. Scarlett Johansson

7. Jessica Biel

8. Rihanna

9. Marisa Miller

10. Adriana Lima

Source: The Times of India

Katherine tops 'Most Desirable Women' list

The Times of India

June 24, 2008

The Top 10 Most Desirable Women are:

1. Katherine Heigl

2. Alessandra Ambrosio

3. Kate Beckinsale

4. Eva Mendes

5. Jessica Alba

6. Scarlett Johansson

7. Jessica Biel

8. Rihanna

9. Marisa Miller

10. Adriana Lima

Yeah I knew it. And it really sucks!! Katherine Heigl is beautiful, but she is not worth 1st place! AskMen.com, open your eyes dude!! Adriana will be on the top! :(

Probably she's on #10 because she's getting married! Good to hear that and I hope he will take good care of her. I think it's a fact that women get less desirable once they are or getting married... At least in those polls

That list came out months ago -- long before Adri got engaged. :p

Probably she's on #10 because she's getting married! Good to hear that and I hope he will take good care of her. I think it's a fact that women get less desirable once they are or getting married... At least in those polls

Well u hit a point here and the worst ov all i'm afraid u have rite in this :unsure:

Adriana "most searched" on Yahoo! Telemundo in June

MIAMI, July 2 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Yahoo! Telemundo today announced its Top 10 Searches to kick-off the summer for the month ending June 30 (http://yahootelemundo.com/lomasbuscado), which include the Top 10 in overall searches, image searches, as well as a favorite summer pastime -- the most searched for movies for the month of June, as established by the millions of Yahoo! Telemundo users.

Top Trends in Search for June include:

Top 10 Overall Searches

1. Adriana Lima

2. Omega 3

3. Salma Hayek

4. Silvina Luna

5. Euro Cup

6. Smart Clothes

7. Cristiano Ronaldo

8. Ana Ivanovic

9. Plastic Surgery

10. El Tri

June weddings have always been synonymous as a romantic way to start the summer -- and keeping with the tradition, two very famous Latina beauties recently announced their upcoming nuptials. Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima climbed to the number one spot on the Top 10 most searched for list on Yahoo! Telemundo when it was announced that the Brazilian beauty had gotten engaged to her basketball star boyfriend, Marko Jaric of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Mexican Hollywood mega-star and new mom Salma Hayek also announced plans to wed her billionaire fiance, Francois-Henri Pinault, in a spectacular $3.5 million celebration in St. Tropez later this summer. According to reports, the pair will fly their friends in on private jets, put them up in luxury resorts, spend $500,000 on a wedding dress and almost

$1 million on flowers.

Adriana "most searched" on Yahoo! Telemundo in June
MIAMI, July 2 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Yahoo! Telemundo today announced its Top 10 Searches to kick-off the summer for the month ending June 30 (http://yahootelemundo.com/lomasbuscado), which include the Top 10 in overall searches, image searches, as well as a favorite summer pastime -- the most searched for movies for the month of June, as established by the millions of Yahoo! Telemundo users.

Top Trends in Search for June include:

Top 10 Overall Searches

1. Adriana Lima

2. Omega 3

3. Salma Hayek

4. Silvina Luna

5. Euro Cup

6. Smart Clothes

7. Cristiano Ronaldo

8. Ana Ivanovic

9. Plastic Surgery

10. El Tri

June weddings have always been synonymous as a romantic way to start the summer -- and keeping with the tradition, two very famous Latina beauties recently announced their upcoming nuptials. Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima climbed to the number one spot on the Top 10 most searched for list on Yahoo! Telemundo when it was announced that the Brazilian beauty had gotten engaged to her basketball star boyfriend, Marko Jaric of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Mexican Hollywood mega-star and new mom Salma Hayek also announced plans to wed her billionaire fiance, Francois-Henri Pinault, in a spectacular $3.5 million celebration in St. Tropez later this summer. According to reports, the pair will fly their friends in on private jets, put them up in luxury resorts, spend $500,000 on a wedding dress and almost

$1 million on flowers.

Go Lima :clap: :ddr:

• 2 weeks later...
COMING UP

SPORTS CONNECTION: David Beckham, Lance Armstrong, Sophia Bush and Adriana Lima are expected to stop by ESPN The Magazine's ESPY Style Studio gifting suite next week at the Standard Hotel in downtown Los Angeles.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malki...ad_beckham.html

Hopefully we are going to get pics of her from this event! :clap: :clap:

that list is a shame!

At least she's on the list. If you ask me the worst list for this year was Maxim 100. :yuckky: It reminded me why I really don't pay attention to lists. No Ale, Adriana, or Gisele. That's just crazy.

yeah me neither..that lists are so NOT true!

• 2 weeks later...