Bellazon

News

Neo52285

That's what I think. KK will probably be doing some too. Maybe those are the dates thus far. They should do one in NJ. I can't imagine they wouldn't do one at Herald Sq. or the VS at the grove at the farmers market in LA.

KK is not part of the re-launch, Emauela is :)

Ahhh, okay. Thanks PC. But i still think they should have done one in NJ, or at least Herald Sq.

It is kinda strange Herald Sq. wasn't a stop :unsure: Maybe the store in LI is newer and they want to increase traffic there :)

I can't make it to the signing. :( Instead, I posted her interview in motion in flv. format

Thanks for the video!!! :hug:

If it all works out I will be at the signing tomorrow. I will just have to dash to work afterward to close my store. It is funny, tomorrow is the only day I am not closing yet I volunteer so I could meet Adriana. Just for her, just for her (Y)

I am actually at work right now, but I went to the signing event at Smith Haven Mall during my lunch hour, which I extended for today. So I made it there at around 12 since my work is close to the mall. There was an enormous line there, full of teens mostly. I got in the line expecting for everything to move fast and I even had my camera with me. We waited like half an hour and she was still not there. Then she finally showed up at around 12:40 and my god she looked STUNNING to say the least. Her look was similar to the one she had back in November during the VS Show events in LA. I could not take my eyes off of her, she looked amazing. Her eyes especially draw you in and her hair was pretty long and gorgeous. She was wearing the BIO-FIT promotional t-shirt. They took her up on a small stage in the corner of the store where she got interviewed. She was making those kissy faces to the camera and she went a little overboard with them at times :ninja: . So they did that for a good 10 minutes and then she sat down to autograph her picture. I was standing there for a good 20 minutes, but the line moved very little. They also had a VIP line for people that were buying the Bio Fit bra, which allowed them to meet her at a faster rate, or so they thought since their line barely moved much either. When she came out initially, she was a bit far away but I tried taking a picture anyway, and then this security guard tapped me on my shoulder and said no cameras allowed. So I thought ok, maybe they will take my picture with her inside, but apparently there were no pictures at all, only some professional photographers taking random pictures, but no personalized pictures for anyone. All we would be getting would be an autograph and thats it. Sick of waiting in an endless line and knowing that my extended time was almost up, I left. But it was amazing to at least see her in the distance, she is as beautiful as she appears on tv.

I will be back later.

I am actually at work right now, but I went to the signing event at Smith Haven Mall during my lunch hour, which I extended for today. So I made it there at around 12 since my work is close to the mall. There was an enormous line there, full of teens mostly. I got in the line expecting for everything to move fast and I even had my camera with me. We waited like half an hour and she was still not there. Then she finally showed up at around 12:40 and my god she looked STUNNING to say the least. Her look was similar to the one she had back in November during the VS Show events in LA. I could not take my eyes off of her, she looked amazing. Her eyes especially draw you in and her hair was pretty long and gorgeous. She was wearing the BIO-FIT promotional t-shirt. They took her up on a small stage in the corner of the store where she got interviewed. She was making those kissy faces to the camera and she went a little overboard with them at times :ninja: . So they did that for a good 10 minutes and then she sat down to autograph her picture. I was standing there for a good 20 minutes, but the line moved very little. They also had a VIP line for people that were buying the Bio Fit bra, which allowed them to meet her at a faster rate, or so they thought since their line barely moved much either. When she came out initially, she was a bit far away but I tried taking a picture anyway, and then this security guard tapped me on my shoulder and said no cameras allowed. So I thought ok, maybe they will take my picture with her inside, but apparently there were no pictures at all, only some professional photographers taking random pictures, but no personalized pictures for anyone. All we would be getting would be an autograph and thats it. Sick of waiting in an endless line and knowing that my extended time was almost up, I left. But it was amazing to at least see her in the distance, she is as beautiful as she appears on tv.

I will be back later.

omggg :( i know!!!!! whyyyyy whyyyyy does it have to be soooo hard lol! i swear id wanna drive there but i cant its too faR! btw Pinkcouture are you going for sure?? that would be so awesome if u are!!! u can tell us all about it since im sure i wont be going! :(