Bellazon

News

Neo52285

She had to be the girl with the most amount of presence in the show.  I would have recognized her from a mile away while,  the others were all almost identical. I'm so happy and emotional about what D Versace said about her. Like, it took the industry this long to recognize her as a strong model with such a domineering presence in print and especially runway. On the other hand,  she really didn't make an effort to show them her full potential (which I'm not even condemning her for because she had a solid spot in the commercial world and was easily getting her millions). Regardless,  I'm happy she's doing stuff like this more now... And this is almost a clear indication tjat she'll be in the campaign (don't quote me tho :rofl:)

• 3 weeks later...

Adriana Lima is divorced

Adriana Lima is a free woman.

Adriana Lima is divorced

The Brazilian supermodel has quietly finalized her divorce from Serbian basketball player Marko Jaric, nearly two years after they announced their separation.

Terms of the settlement, filed Monday in Manhattan Supreme Court, are confidential, but it is believed the Victoria’s Secret Angel will retain primary custody of their two daughters, Valentina, 6, and Sienna, 3.

Her lawyer Bill Beslow had no comment.

One of the top-earning models in the world, Lima is said to be worth $65 million. Jaric, 37, who played seven seasons in the NBA, is retired from the sport.

Lima, 35, a devout Catholic, was engaged to Lenny Kravitz in 2002, but broke it off less than a year later.

In 2006, she told GQ she was a virgin. “Sex is for after marriage,” she said.

Since breaking up with Jaric, she’s been photographed in Miami kissing a tattooed-but-unnamed hunk, and there were reports from Cannes that Justin Bieber was pursuing her.

Jaric, meanwhile, has been linked to Lima look-alike Dusica Savic, a Serbian model more than 10 years Lima’s junior.

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/15/adriana-lima-and-marko-jaric-finalize-divorce/

is that true?

Adriana Lima at the 2016 BILLBOARD LATIN MUSIC AWARDS

Confirmed presenters at the award show include:

host of the new season of "La Voz Kids" Patricia Manterola; and Victoria's Secret bombshell Adriana Lima.

The longest-running and most prestigious awards show in the Latin music world will be produced and broadcast live by Telemundo on Thursday, April 28 at 8pm/7c from the BankUnited Center at the University of Miami in Florida, and will be preceded at 7pm/6c by the acclaimed red carpet preshow "La Alfombra de Premios Billboard."

16 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Lima look alike hahahahhaahahaha....

And some (me too) trought they were getting back together.. its sad.. to me Jaric > Joe... Adriana is wasting time with this guy :/

why do you think she is wasting her time with him?

2 hours ago, Isabell said:

Adriana with Candice will present one of the categories at billboard latin music awards on april 28 in Miami.

http://la.eonline.com/venezuela/2016/omg-los-premios-latin-billboards-2016-seran-una-gran-pasarela-de-victoria-s-secret/

OFFICIAL website confirmed Adriana but no any other model's n been confirmed yet.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/latin/7262910/daddy-yankee-don-omar-billboard-latin-music-awards-2016